New Book Options!

Hey munchi's! I have new story ideas for you, and you can pick out the one you want me to write next!

Please comment on the one you would like. One comment per person please! These are not the full summaries of the stories too, so keep that in mind.

I may or may not keep them Ereri. I might do VictYuri, but that's all the ones I will try. I am not 100% familiar with "Yuri On Ice" characters though.

I might just stick with Ereri on all of these. Now, on with the choices!
-------------
Punk Daddy (Ereri)

One night stands are Levi's specialty, as he's labeled the fuckboy. He's the boy who'll get you hooked with one kiss. The guy who can get high, then fuck someone till morning. His back tattoos are covered in claw marks from between the sheets. What will happen when he meets a transfer student? Eren Jeager? The boy who chews up girls, and spits them out like nicotine? The boy who's the player, and cheater? What'll happen when they collide? Will they get to know each other, or make the other their enemy?
----------
Lights, Camera, Action! (Ereri)

Eren and Levi are, both, famous actors. When they met in the red carpet, the world exploded. Ship names and memes blew up the internet. Viewers and movie addicts messaged movie producers. Wanting the two to star in an LGBTQ romance movie. Levi played in action movies and usually played the 'good guy.' Unlike Eren, who has never played a lead role. As the movie begins to be recorded, they start to learn about each other. Outside the movie, they become good friends. What will happen when one falls for the other? Their love isn't real, and made up of a script. What will he do when the kissing scenes feel real?
-------
Sandy Love

The human race is known to rule the land. While mermaids and marine animals rule the sea. Finding the perfect mate is much harder for merfolk. One, male, merman is searching for that special creature. Someone to call his own, and love for eternity. Levi is a carnivore, unlike female mermaids, and eat human meat. The likelihood of finding a human mate is close to none for him. It isn't impossible, but very rare. One foggy night, Levi found the light to his dark world. But what happens when Levi will only have 10 more years to live? Will Levi's mate except love from a carnivorous merman? Will the boy find out about Levi's dark secrets?