One More Day

Hey munchi's! I'm so so sorry for not updating in a while. I totally forgot to update this. Please vote and comment! Enjoy!

"Momma I'm in love with a criminal."
---------------------------------------------
Eren's POV

"Ah Levi! Stop that." I laughed and squirmed as Levi licked my neck. I tried to push him off of me but it wouldn't work.

"Mhm make me~" he growled in my ear. I squeaked when he bit into my collar bone, the one that was already covered in hickies.

Ding Dong

The door bell rang and Levi finally stopped. He growled softly as I slinked out from under him.

I ran down the steps and fixed my messy hair. Ruffling my shirt and pants down, I opened the door. "Ah! Armin." I smiled.

"Hey Eren, I just have the magazine you wanted." He held up the "Eros On Ice" magazine, and my eyes sparkled.

It had a photo of Victor and Yuri tangled together in a bed on the cover page. "I LOVE YOU, ARMIN!!" I cried and hugged him tightly.

"Ack! I know Eren, I know. Enjoy it and try not to drool over it alright?" He chuckled.

I could only squeak and shake in happiness if holding this limited addition magazine.

I said my goodbyes to Armin and bounced around the house. I held the magazine in my arms and flopped down on the couch.

I opened the magazine, and say another picture of them. They came out with a new fragrance called "Trapped In Eros."

The picture was them holding the perfume bottle and looked into each other's eyes. I smelt the scent and it was to die for.

"Oh my god! These guys are so cute together!!" I swung my legs in the air and laid on my back.

I flipped through the magazine and stumbled across and very sexy photo of them. I could feel a nosebleed coming on.

"What the hell are you doing?" Levi's voice snapped at me. He ripped the magazine out of my hands and looked at the photo.

His eyes widened a fraction as I tried to get it back. "I didn't think you were into this type of stuff."

"I–I'm a shipper ok?!" I grabbed the magazine and put it in my drawer. "I can have hobbies."

"And I thought you were innocent." Levi sat next to me and I rolled my eyes. "Although I took your innocence."

"Oh shut it," I slapped his arm and looked away. Blushing madly as I remember that night.

"Look, Eren, we gotta talk about my wedding. Are you sure you want to go?" He asked.

"Yes, if I have to be in a disguise I will. It'll be my last time to see you." I gently touched his cheek and watched him sigh.

"No Eren, they need to see you as you are. You are a sweet boy, that had so much to live for." Levi kissed my hand gently and pulled me in.

"It's in 7 days, Levi I don't wanna let you go." I pushed my face into his neck.

"Quiet, don't think like that. Something could come out of this, maybe she'll divorce me."

"Divorce? I don't know Levi, it's still going to be hard to watch." I looked down and sighed.

"I know, it'll be hard to say 'I do' to that bitch."

"What do you want as a wedding present?" I asked softly. Looking up at him, he began to think.

"Nothing, I just want you to be there." He placed his forehead on mine.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of something happier. I just wish I could run away with him and leave all of this behind.

--

Five days passed and the wedding was only two days away. I packed my suit case and loaded up my car.

I was staying at a hotel, because it was 3 hours away. I couldn't drive there on the wedding day.

I started to long hour drive and talked to Levi the whole way there. We laughed and made a plan to hang out tonight.

I got into my hotel room, and put all my things away. Levi paid for my hotel rent even thought I begged him not to.

The room was unbelievable. There was a 40 inch television, and a fridge. A microwave and toaster. The bathroom had a king size tub, and shower.

The room was gold trimmed, and had lace like designs on the walls. The lamp holders were cut like crystals and played off the light.

The bed was king sized, with two night stands by its sides. The mahogany tables were a luscious dark brown, with small cups on them.

The rug was softer than anything I had ever felt, and a pristine creme color.

There was a balcony outside, which was attacked to a glass door. It showed the view of other buildings and lights outside.

Levi was the one who picked out my room, so he had a key of his own.

Watching the planes roll through the pitched black sky was a dream. The city lights glistened and shone.

I walked out on the balcony and let the warm air hit against my body. Everything seemed to be so different from my small little town.

I felt two hands snake around my waist, and heated lips on my shoulder.

I ran my hand down to his and held onto it. He kissed my neck and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"It's nice out here," Levi whispered to me. I hummed in reply as I turned my face.

Our lips met as a small breeze blew through us. Placing a hand on his cheek, I kept it short and sweet.

I pulled away and was taken inside the room. We closed the curtains, and locked the door.

Turning off all the lights, we fell into the sheets and didn't let go of each other.

Moving our bodies up and down with each other, as the night pushed on.

Keeping out breathless moans and grunts down, trying not to disturb the neighbors.

Our lips touched as a tear ran down my cheek. "I love you, Levi." I whispered.

Levi's breath hitched when I said those words. My heart beat fast as he slowed his pace down.

His thumb brushed my tear away as he kissed my forehead. "I love you too, Eren."

We slept together in the sheets. We had a high chance of getting caught doing this, but it didn't stop us.

We both realized the short time we had left. Having one more day to love each other wasn't enough.

One more day, it wasn't enough.

Hey munchi's! I hope you enjoyed that. The wedding will be coming very soon. There will be feels during it, so grab tissues. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment. See you next time!