Dreaming

Hey guys! Happy almost Thanksgiving! Break is almost here and I'm excited. Please vote and comment! There will be a Yuri On Ice reference! Enjoy

Eren's POV

"N–Ngh, Levi-san! Please stop..." I gasped as he climbed on top of me. I pushed him away but my body wasn't strong enough.

He kissed down my neck and bit the skin. "Levi stop it! I don't want this! You are going to be married!" I strained my neck as he pushed my body against his.

His hand traveled into my shorts, pumped my length quickly. I gripped his bicep and moaned. "Levi! Levi! LEVI!"

I woke up yelling his name. My pants were tight and my body was sweaty. My heart beat quickly as I tried to catch my breath.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I got up slowly and messaged my face. "Stupid me, I'm so perverted." I scolded myself.

The tent in my pants made my stomach churn. I was disgusting, Levi shouldn't be near me. If this is how I dream, then it's just sad.

I got up and got ready for work, ridding myself of my issue as well. I put on my coat and walked out.

My phone buzzed and I checked the text. It was Levi's number and my heart skipped a beat.

Message from: Grumpy Short Person
8:10 a.m.
'I won't be there tonight. I have business to attend to. Be good tonight.'

"Joy," I said sarcastically. I sighed and stuffed my phone away. My heart came down to normal as I walked into the shop.

My feelings for that guy weren't getting any easier to deal with. I fixed the shop up and helped Armin put things in the right place.

An elderly women came in and started rambling on about her grandsons birthday. She picked out so many flower I had to help take them into her car.

She was sweet and I got to know her really well. Armin and I sat around together and laughed at childhood stories.

"Remember that time you fell in front of the whole class!" I laughed at Armin. His face got red and he slapped my arm.

"You don't have to bring that up! Remember when those bullies dunked your head in the toilet?" He laughed. I chuckled.

"Yeah they were such puff balls. I hated all of them. But, remember Victor? My first high school crush?" I asked.

"Oh my god Eren. Don't even get me started on that guy. He's now a famous ice skater, he's amazing. But you were such a stalker to him."

"I was just really into him ok?!" I laughed and Armin chuckled. I had seen his skating and it was wonderful to watch.

The bell rung and I looked up. My mouth shut and my breath hitched. Levi's fiancé stood in the door, looking around at my shop.

--

"What a shitty shop." She sighed. Her heels clicked as she walked around. Her lipstick was shiny and glossy. Her feather hat bounced as she walked.

She wore a black mini dress that barely covered her. Her heeled boots went up to her knees, and her fur coat looked silky to the touch.