(Valentines Day Special)

Hey munchi's! Happy Valentines Day/eat chocolate alone on the couch day! I hope you guys have fun today! Enjoy this small present from me to you! I'll be your valentine today, my sweet baby~ So here is a little present <3 *wink wink* Enjoy~

Eren's POV

Today is Valentine's day in my school, and I totally hated it. I never had someone special in my life, so this was just a day to remind me how lonely I was. 

I was the dork in school, the weirdo that had no friends. I had big glasses on with pastel colored clothes. I wore clips in my hair because my mom made me wear them. I didn't have a choice.

I was a Senior so I didn't care what the school thought of me. I was gonna get out as soon as I could. And that wasn't a while away. 

I walked to my locker alone. Looking at my phone, people passed me, and pushed my small body around. 

I looked up and saw a guy there. I gasped when he slipped a red letter into my locker. MY locker!?

I caught a small glimpse of the boy, and he was really handsome. He looked rough, and kinda mean though. He had dark eyes and a scowl on his face. I bet it was a note saying how stupid I was. 

So I walked to my locker and opened it. Gasping softly when I saw the sparkly note. It had hearts on it and signed by the secret Valentine. 

I opened and started to read it. It was so beautiful and sweet. It also had a small poem on the bottom for me. I almost couldn't breath, it made my heart flutter. 

It said...

Dear Eren, 
     I have always admired you. You are kind to everyone and you make me smile every time you walk into school. It's like you walk into my life every time I see you. I don't drink coffee anymore because you are the reason I come into school. I really like you, and I hope we can meet today. So, after school I would like to meet you. Talk with you, and maybe get to take you out on a date. You are my Valentine, and I hope you will be mine. Meet me at the back of the school after the day ends. I'll be there for you. 

Roses are red, violets are blue, in this world? I only see you.

I squeaked and quickly looked at the time. We had an hour left, and I couldn't stand it. Geometry class was torture, the minutes ticked by like hours. I wanted to meet him!

After~

After class I grabbed my things, and the note, then started to walk to the back. Thoughts ran through my head as I was about to turn the corner. 

Before I did, I stopped and took a breath. What if he isn't what I think he is? I looked down at the card and chewed on my lip. What if he was some weirdo freshman? 

My gut twisted as I took a deep breath.  I took a step and turned the corner. Seeing my Valentine there made my knees buckle. It was hard for me to look at him.

He was definitely handsome, and he was well built. He had two eye brow piercings, a lips ring, and tons of ear piercings. His ear was stretched to the size of a pencil, so I was alright with it. 

He looked tough and mean, but when he looked at me his scowl faded. It was a small smile as if he saw an angel. He looked so happy. 

"H-Hi." I squeaked. "You must be, the secret valentine?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, that's me." He said. His voice was low, but smoother than silk. I caught a glimpse of a small shimmer inside his mouth. It was a tongue ring I was guessing.

I took a step closer to him and he did as well. We were right in front of each other, and I blushed. "So, um, how old are you?" I asked. 

"I'm 18, I'm a senior." He said. 

"I am too! Although I'm 17, but that's alright." I chuckled and smiled at him.

"My name is Levi, Levi Ackerman." Levi said. "I'm so glad I can finally say this to you, Eren. To even be able to talk to you is crazy."

"Don't be so silly, it's just me." I blushed as I looked at our hands. 

"You are right here, it's you." He whispered to me. My hair stood up on my neck as our hands slowly touched. I had just met this guy and I had fallen for him. 

What is this? Some fanfic or some shit? We aren't in a love movie!

Our hands touched and I could tell I needed someone like him in my life. We held hands as we talked more about ourselves. 

That day, he took me out for dinner, and he got all dressed up. He looked so handsome. 

We shared our first kiss a week later, when we were in his car. It was a car date, and we went star gazing. It was so fun to snuggle against his muscular body. 

-- 

It was a year later and we were still dating. It was Valentine's Day, and things got heated. We made love that night, together in my bed. He smothered my body in love, kisses, and hickies. 

He touched my body so softly and made me feel so good. He told me how much he loved me, and cared for my being. 

He did this as he thrusted into me as I bounced against him. As I screamed out his name, he kissed my neck. As I scratched at his back, his voice soothed me. His length pushed into me, as his body locked against mine. 

Our lips were desperate for each other, and our bodies clashed together. For the whole night, we did nothing but let out lust take over. For the whole night I said his name. 

Over and over again, I moaned and touched his perfect frame. The world slowed down for us, as we tangled together in the sheets. Just Levi and me. 

Forever And Always. 

Hello valentine's! I hope you liked that! It was a small valentine's gift. From writer to reader. I hope you liked that my dears! Please vote and comment! I'll update the real story soon! Stay tuned!