Our Love

Hey munchi's! Happy April fools mother fuckaaa! I hope you are ready for the chapters to come! Please vote and comment! Enjoy~

Eren's POV

I woke up alone, naked, and in the sheets. Looking around, I remembered I was in the hotel and what I did last night.

I woke up and stretched. Putting on some music, I yawned and wiped my lip.

I got up, and hobbled to the bathroom. My hips hurt like hell, as I took a steamy hot shower.

I toweled myself off and brushed my teeth. Getting ready for the day.

Coming out fully dressed, I brushed my hair out and saw Levi at the window. "Morning," I said softly.

Levi turned around and looked at me. I could see pain on his face, and I felt my heart pang. I was also pained, this was my last time.

We walked to each other and stood in front of the tv. Seeing the sunlight pool in through the windows made his skin glint.

He placed a gentle hand on my cheek and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

His hands slid to my waist, as a new song came on. We swayed back and forth together, moving our feet in sync.

I found myself dreaming, in silver and gold

I looked into his eyes, trying not to tear up as I gently touched his hair.

We extended our arms, and I twirled. Twirling right into his arms, my back was against his chest.

I closed my eyes when he put his head in my neck. We moved back and forth, with his hands securing me to him.

I put my hand on his chin and listened to the lyrics.

So I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you

I bit my lip and felt my throat close. The tears were flowing down my cheeks as I kept my voice down.

I'm gonna hold you, like I'm saying goodbye. Whenever we're standing, I won't take you for granted.

I twirled back around and placed my forehead against his. His eyes closed slowly as we kissed softly.

It was barley even a kiss, it was a soft touch of the lips. As light as a feather, but just as sweet.

So I'll kiss you longer baby, every chance that I get.

Levi whispered the lyrics to me. "I'll make the most of the minuets and love with no regrets."

I chuckled softly when his fingers ran up and down my sides. He pulled me as close as he could.

Our bodies left no space between us as we moved. Slowly but with so much meaning.

"I love you, I love you so much."
I sniffled.

"I love you too, Eren Jeager." He cooed softly. My hand ran against his cheek as the song finally ended.

We stood there, together. Breathing softly as the air cooled our skin.

"I'll never let you go, baby." He said to me. "I'll stay by your side even if it kills me." He swore.

I placed my fingertips on his lips, and hushed him. "Don't talk like that. Everything will be fine."

He sighed heavily.

"I can't stay with you tonight, she wants me to stay the night." He said. Letting me go, he sat on the bed.

I sat next to him and held his hand. "I understand, Levi." I smiled at him softly.

"Thank you Eren, for everything." He leaned in and our lips connected.

It got heated quickly, and I took a seat in his lap. We fell back into the mattress, but kept our lips locked.

His hands ran up my back and under my shirt. I kept a hand on his face, and the other on his chest.

"A–Ah, Levi..." I breathed out softly when he sucked my lip.

I looked at him lovingly as he pushed the bangs from my face. We were about to kiss once more when his phone rung.

He growled and looked at the text. His eyes scanned it, and I got up.

"What is it?" I asked.

"My boss wants to see me in my room." He sighed.

"I don't mind, I'll see you later today. I'm going to do some sight seeing. I wanna explore the city." I explained.

"Be careful," he fixed his shirt and pants. I brushed his hair down and wiped his lips.

"I will, don't worry." I chuckled. Before he left, we kissed one last time.

He then left, and closed the door. I stood at it, and tried to calm my heart. It hurt, it was breaking.

I turned away and got on my coat. Putting on my shoes, I left and started to walk through the city.

Taking pictures and shopping around, I had to get my mind off tomorrow.
--
Levi's POV

I growled and cursed when I walked down the hall. Going to my room, I unlocked the door and walked in.

I stared blankly at my boss that was next to my stupid fiancé. "What is it fuckhead?"

Erwin looked at me, and so was she. His arms are crossed when I took off my shoes.

"Levi, what's going on?" He said. His voice lower than a growl, and dark. It gave me the creeps.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I closed the door behind me and stood in front of it.

Erwin began to walk towards me and I backed into the door.

He placed his hands on either side of me and trapped me there.

"I know you've been keeping something from me." My eyes widened a fraction, but I turned my head away.

"I'm just making sure our guests are comfortable." I growled back.

"You're lying. You aren't that type of person, now tell me." He took my chin and held it up.

"Fuck off Erwin, don't be a bitch." I hissed, slapping his hand away. I scooted away from him and the door.

"Alright, fine, I'll find out whatever your hiding. Oh! And there is one more thing." He chuckled darkly.

Oh shit that didn't sound good.

"What is it now?" I sneered at him as he smirked.

"Eren's father will be joining us at your wedding." He said, and my breath hitched.

"How the hell did you–"

"I have my resources Levi, don't forget that I'm the head boss of the company." He grabbed the doorknob.

"Yes, sir." I sighed and looked away. He walked out and closed the door.

I'm in deep shit

Hey munchi's! I hoped you liked that chapter! The wedding will be the next chapter! Things will unfold so be ready! Please vote and comment! See you next time!