His Heart

Hey guys! Good luck to the new presidents. Please vote and comment my brats! Enjoy!

Eren's POV

I woke up to a familiar face, glaring at me in an unsatisfied way. His cold eyes glinting in the warm sunshine. Yet, I wasn't expecting him to be here.

I screamed and fell onto the ground as a blurred Levi watched. "What the fuzz ball!?" I yelled.

I covered my upper body and my legs, blushing. I slept in my boxers, only, and my face is now beat red. "You're late for work." He stated.

"Huh?" I put on my glasses. My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets when I saw the time. "Oh my gosh!"

Levi watched me as I grabbed my clothes and ran into the bath. I took a quick shower and got myself ready.

I was putting my contacts in when Levi pulled my hand down. "Stop, don't use contacts." He said in a soft voice. "You look nicer without them."

Did he just compliment me?!

I couldn't find any words to say. My words were just short noises, I couldn't produce worlds. So, I did what he wanted. I put my large glasses on and then my scarf.

"Here," Levi handed me some toast and water. "You need to eat something."

I took the food and smiled. "Thank you Levi-san." I nibbled on the food as his eye brow raised.

"Levi-san?" He asked.

"Yup! Now come, we can walk to work." I cleaned my face and brushed my teeth. Then, out the door we went!

I walked to store with Levi in a peaceful silence. There is so much I want to know about him. I want to know everything. All his secrets, past, everything.

My thoughts were put away when I saw the shop. "There it is!" I beamed as I took Levi's hand. I yanked him along with me and we ran into the shop.

Levi quickly let go of my hand as soon as we got in. My heart panged a little when he put hand sanitizer on his palms.

"Morning Eren!" Armin smiled as he cleaned a vase. "Oh, and company."

Levi only grunted at him and I bit my lip. Putting on my flower crown, and made Levi wear one.

"There! Now you look...not as scary." I said nervously.

"I'm not scary, you fucking idiot." He growled and I backed away a little. Nodding vigorously.

"Yes, yes you are." I argued.

"No I'm not!"

"Yes yes!"

"Fuck you."

"Who wouldn't?"

"Eren!!" I heard Armin gasp. I stuck my tongue out at Levi, yet he clicked his tongue at me.

"Fucking child." He grumbled and started to look around. I followed him and told him all the names of the flowers.

He picked out two of his favorites and I didn't have him pay. "Keep em." I said.

"Eren no, I'm not. I'm going to pay you." Levi took out his wallet yet I pushed it down.

"Levi," I said softly. "It's fine ok? You can repay me back with something else." I chuckled.

"Something else? Like what?" He asked. Finally putting his wallet away, I started to think.

"Anything you want, or think is reasonable for flowers." I blushed softly and slightly looked to the side.

I felt two lips press against my cheek. Unfortunately it wasn't Levi's, it was Armin's. "So Eren Cherry Jeager! Time to get to work!" He smiled.

I laughed and started to do what I had to. I stayed at the counter and helped out customers. Levi sat down and read the news papers we had in the shop.

He looked so proper it made me feel tingly. I knew I could never get to his level. I'll never be able to reach that far, to become a personal assassin is beyond me.

"Hey Levi-san. Do you wanna get out of here and go out to lunch?" I offered as I took off the flower crown.

He looked at his expensive watch and got up. Putting his crown away, he dusted himself off. "Sure."

We ended up going to Subway. Nothing fancy, because I don't have that much money to spend on food. I got a sandwich while Levi got a tossed salad. It's no wonder he's so fit.

I choked on my food when Levi ran a hand through his hair. His face looked so lewd, I wanted to scream. "L-Levi-san. We should be heading back."

"Ok." He put his trash away and I did as well. We walked back to the shop only to find Armin had left.

"He must've gotten some food, it's also a half day for him." I explained to Levi.

"Oh I see, I can help with the shop then." He motioned for me to come to him. I did and he took a daisy.

He plucked off most of the stem, and I watched as he placed it behind my ear. "There, it suits you." He muttered. "It looks nice."

My face heated up instantly, and I squeaked a small 'thank you.' I couldn't take Levi's kindness. He was an asshole at first, but now he's so sweet!

I was about to say something when Levi's phone rang. He sighed and picked it up. "What is it honey?" He said through the phone. 

My eyes widened as he turned away from me. My heart thumped, praying that I this was a dream.

"Yeah, ok. Love you too. Bye." Levi hung up and sighed. He rubbed his nose and I was in shock.

"Yo-You have a girlfriend?" I tried to keep my cool towards him.

"No, she's my fiancé."

Hey guys! Feels will probably be in the next chapter. Sorry for not updating sooner tho! Love you. Please vote and comment! See you soon!