Relax

Hey munchi's! I hoped you guys liked that lemon chapter. Sorry this is so short. It's kinda just fluff. Please vote and comment! Enjoy!

Eren's POV

My eyes opened slowly to the scent of vanilla. The light flowed in from the window as I groaned.

Lifting up my head, I looked around my room. Nothing special had changed, but I felt something over my body.

I looked at myself and saw that I was naked, with Levi's muscular arm wrapped around my back.

I realized that I was covered in hickies. The marks were scattered all over, especially my behind and inner thighs.

My hand was on his pecs, and I had my head in his neck. His body was turned against mine, and a calm look washed over his features.

I rested my head on his outstretched arm. Gazing at his face was like looking at an angel.

His chiseled chin was sharp and lean, while his cheeks were tight yet soft.

My fingers ghosted over his smooth, slim lips. The lips that I kissed and bit last night.

I slowly got out of his grasp, and walked to my closet. I put on a oversized shirt and loose boxers.

I pulled my hair back, clipping my bangs out of the way, I put my glasses on.

Patting down the steps, I went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast.

Turning on some songs, I started to sway my hips and dance to them.

I started to make crepes. As I mixed the ingredients, I totally forgot about everything and danced like no one was watching.

Levi's POV

I woke up to an empty bed, and silk sheets. I flipped over on my back and rubbed my face.

"Damnit, I'm so fucking hungry." I growled lowly as I sat up. I took some of Eren's clothes, and put in baggy sweat pants.

Making my way down the steps, I stopped and looked at the boy in front of me.

My lips bent up in a smirk as I watched his ass sway from side to side. He hummed with the music and danced around the kitchen.

I stood in the doorway, my eyes never leaving Eren's lean body. He looked so cute in that outfit, I wished he wore it everyday.

I wouldn't mind it if he was naked though.

Eren's POV

I twirled around and finally saw Levi standing in the doorway. I almost dropped the mixing bowl.

"Oh gosh! Levi, you scared me." I gasped. He started to make his way over to me, and I smiled.

"Mhm, sleep well?" He asked. His hands slithered around my hips and pulled me close to him.

"Not really, you kept me up all night Mr." I tapped his nose, and laughed when his eye twitched.

"What are you making? I'm fucking starving." He looked in the bowl and saw the creme colored mix.

"Crepes!" I smiled. "I also made a fruit bowl for us if you want it." I pointed to the table.

"Sounds good," his stomach growled so I lead to the table. I had already made some, and they were fresh and ready.

We ate in comfortable silence. Creating small talk as we ate the meal. Everything was great, and I'm glad Levi enjoyed them.

We both took our showers after, and went back to lay in bed. I could tell Levi wasn't the type to lounge around though.

We talked and cuddles through the day, pointing out each other's hickies and talking about the wedding.

"I can't believe it's in one month, I don't wanna marry her." He growled.

"I know Levi, but it's for the best. Something good will come out of this, I promise." I kissed his cheek softly.

"Tch," he clicked his tongue as I snuggled into his neck. His hand ran through my hair and I smiled.

Levi calmed me and my body. He seemed to always make me happy in low times.

I never realized that the lowest time, was yet to come

Hey munchi's! That chapter was so lame. I'm sorry for the short chapter, but I wanted to ease back into the story. More is to come, and the wedding is going to be soon! Please vote and comment!