The Pastel Cast

Hey, I am trash. I am literally trash. Sorry for not updating I was lazy again. Go ahead and step on me and hate. I completely understand. I am trash. Please vote and comment.

Eren's POV

The next day I had to go to the doctors, and sure enough my hand was sprained. It was a small sprain, but it was damaged. For 3 weeks I would have this thing.

Joy

The good part about it was that I got to pick out my colors, along with my friends signing it. I picked out a pastel green, and went to freshen up.

I looked in the mirror and saw my bruises. My cheek was bruised and so was my lip. I looked like a gang member. I couldn't do anything to them so I had to go to work.

The bell rung as I walked into the shop, and I wiped my feet. "Hey Armin," I waved to my boss with the non-broken hand.

"Eren? Eren what happened!?" Armin rushed over to me and gently took my broken hand in his. Looking at it, he studied my cast.

"Be careful with it, it's tender." I said softly. Looking away from Armin, I showed him the less hurt side of my face.

"Eren, l-look at me." Armin said slowly. His breath hitched as I looked at him. He gasped and his hand instantly touched my cheek. "What—Who did this to you!?"

"Armin, Armin, it's ok. I'll be perfectly fine." I nuzzled into warm, soft, hand until he put it down. I smiled and he sighed.

"What happened? How on earth did you get so...so hurt?" He studied my bruises and such.

I flinched slightly because I couldn't tell him that a random man attacked me in my house! "I ran into the toilet—I mean door!"

"You broke your hand while running into your door?" Armin crossed his arms and tried to glare at me. I nodded vigorously. "If you say so."

I was so happy that Armin dropped the subject. I hated lying to people. It made me feel like a criminal.

The tv was on in the shop and news broke out. A killing had taken place last night, a gun shot had killed someone. The shot was perfectly aligned with the man's heart.

Just one bullet.

My eyes widened and I almost dropped the glass vase. I knew that the raven haired man had used the bullet on someone else. He really didn't lie. And it was another one of his victims.

The killers in this town always use multiple bullets, if they killed. This was obviously the guy that invaded my privacy.

"That could have been me." I said to myself. It was so unbelievable to me, that the guy had shot his victim perfectly. He must train every single day.

"What could have been you?" Armin butted into my thoughts so I waved my hand. Signaling him that it was nothing.

--

That night I went home and was very careful to look around myself. I wished that I wasn't living alone, but who else would stay with me?

I laid down in my bed and looked at my cast. Armin was the only one that sighed it because I didn't exactly have too many friends that would visit me a lot. Most of them were very busy.

Turning to my side, I looked at my green lava lamp. "Maybe tomorrow the day will be more fun." I turned off the light and closed my eyes.

I didn't know that tomorrow would turn out to be everything but normal...

Hey guys! Yeah, I'm trash I know. I hate myself for not updating and I'm sorry. School starts and I already have to write an essay. It's the 4th day! Anywho. Please vote and comment! Love you!