Levi

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting last week. I had tons of work. And I had it this week too. But please enjoy this chapter. Please Vote and comment as well!

Eren's POV

I trembled at I saw the raven in the chair. He looked very upset and impatient. His finger tapped against the chair handle, and made a gesture for me to come over.

I hobbled over and stumbled a bit. I was going to say something when he put his hand up. I squeaked and stood still.

"You are late, I want to know the reason why." His voice was low and scratchy. Something that girls would flaunt over, but for me? It's the scariest thing in the world.

"I—I um, I'm l-late bec—" Levi interrupted me and yelled at me.

"Speak up!" He yelled. "Stop the mumbling you fucker." He got up from my chair and circled around me.

"Well, some men were at my job. And they kept me back." I got the courage to go to the kitchen. I placed down my things and drank some water.

The guy watched my every move.

"Men? What men?" He asked suspiciously. He fixed the cuff of his suit and I turned around.

"They are the towns 'bad boys.'" I made air quotes as I spoke that. "They go around on their motorcycles and yell at girls. They say racist things and yelled sexual things at me today."

"Oh?" The guys eyes raised and I handed him a glass of water. He took it and drank it slowly. "What do they look like?"

"I–I don't know..." I lied and looked down. This guy intimidated me, I hated having him around. It made my blood run cold. He's a killer.

"Why don't I just get rid of these assholes? They don't seem to value life very well." A smirk played on his lips.

"Rid of them by...?" I choked.

"Yea, that way. If they are there tomorrow, snap a picture of them. Show it to me when I come back tomorrow night." He asked, well, more like ordered.

"Tomorrow? You will come back tomorrow?" I looked at him with wide eyes. I held my arm to myself.

"I'll be back every night to make sure you aren't being hunted down. If anything goes wrong I want you to text me. Call me if it's extremely urgent."

We exchanged numbers and emails. He warned me never to text him other wise. He thought that texting was a waist of time. "Yes sir," I said.

"Call me Levi." He grabbed his things and got ready to leave.

"Levi wait," I grabbed a small bagel. "Please take this on the road. Be careful it's dark." I handed him a bagel and he looked shocked at first.

"Oh I see," he took it slowly and I gave him a little bag to place it in. He then left and I got into bed. I questioned myself, wondering if I should turn him in anyways.

I didn't understand why I was being nice to him. He hurt me, abused me and let's himself into my home. And he's a killer!

What the hell am I doing?

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed it! This week I have a 4 day weekend so I'll have lots of time to update. I might update twice. Who knows. Please vote and comment. Bye!