Invitation

Hey munchi's! There isn't anything to say today tho. So please vote and comment! And enjoy!

Eren's POV

My breath was shaky and I was on the bridge of crying. I kept it all in as I bit my lip.

I padded up the stairs and heard, hearing Levi walk after made my heart pound.

I stopped and turned to him. Looking at him sternly. "G–Go away Levi." My voice broke as I kept walking again.

Turning the corner, my hand was grabbed. "Stop being such a pain, just try to understand." Levi pleaded, but I yanked my hand away.

I walked into my room and tried to close the door, but Levi shoved it open.

I fell back a little and looked at him. We both looked at each other until Levi made a move.

He tried to hug me but I squirmed to get away. "Levi stop! Don't touch me! I hate you!" I yelled.

"No you don't, look Eren I'm sorry." Levi closed his eyes and sighed. I didn't stop struggling, I didn't want him here.

"Levi let me go!" I pushed his face away, and his arms let go of my sides a bit.

"No, I won't let you go. I'll never fucking let you go, Eren." He argued.

"Levi stop it! Leave me alone! I don't want you here, just please!" Tears started to streak down my face.

My soft sniffles filled the room until everything was a blur.

I was pushed against the wall and Levi trapped me in. His hands on either side of me. He pushed his body so close.

"L–Levi..." I gasped. Still crying, I looked away and pushed my hands against my face. My shoulders bobbing up and down as I cried.

"Eren, don't cover your face. Please." Levi gently pulled my hand away.

I averted my eyes and didn't look at him. "Leave." I growled.

"Damnit Eren I'm not leaving!" Levi punched the wall, and his fist went through. A large hole was now there as he slowly pulled his fist out.

I breathed quickly and loudly. My eyes were wide as I looked at him. I stood there, frozen stiff.

His eyes were shaded under his hair, as he placed his hand down.

I chewed my lip and decided to go for it. I had to do something, he looked so sad. He's never like this. I was the only one who could do this to him.

My trembling hands reached out to him. I gently cupped his cheeks and made him look up.

I let out a small mewl when I saw a single tear run down his cheek. I quickly wiped it away and pulled him against me.

I felt his arms snake around my body. His touch making me tingle as I closed my eyes.

My hand ran through his soft hair, as we slid down the wall. I sat in his lap as we hugged.

Tears were still running down my face, but I didn't care. Levi is here, he loves me.

A few minuets later, Levi pulled away and gently kissed my head. "I'll put you to bed." He whispered.

I felt my body be lifted and put into the sheets. He tucked me in and kissed my head once more, something that my mother did to me.

Levi turned and sat on the bed. "I'll stay until you fall asleep." He said. I felt his hand run through my hair, and that's all I needed.

I fell asleep right away.

The next morning was the same. Getting up and going to work was so much easier.

"Morning boss." I said as I walked in.

"Morning Eren. I assume you talked with the guy? You seem happier." Armin commented.

I scratched the back of my neck and nodded. "Yeah, it was hard to talk with him but now it's alright. We are better."

"I'm glad, now, we will have lots of people to serve. So get Levi out of your head, and start working." Armin clapped his hands and started to help the customers.

"Easier said then done." I growled to myself.

And sure enough, we had many people come in today. We almost ran out of flowers.

--

I closed down the shop and put a flower in my hair. Walking home, I hummed to myself happily.

Walking to my doorstep, I saw a small card. I picked it up and walked inside.

It has gold writing on it and I furrowed my eye brows. "An invitation?" I said to myself.

I looked around but Levi wasn't here. Maybe he came by to deliver this? I bet he was too busy today.

I opened up the letter and started to read it. My heart stopped and I fell to the ground.

It was an invitation to Levi wedding.

Hey munchi's! I hope you liked that chapter! There is much more to come so stay tuned! Please vote and comment, have a lovely day!