Two Days Time

Hey guys! Sorry I was really lazy and that's why I didn't update. I love you? Please vote and comment?~

Eren's POV

I closed my eyes and mewled out softly as the seconds ticked by. My life was in this strangers hands. It made me shiver; how much your life can change in one night.

I swallowed down my saliva and thought about a good place. Somewhere happy and bright, with rainbows and sunshine. Trees and flowers everywhere.

I didn't want to think about where I was now. When there is a gun to my heart and I'm silently begging for my life.

I heard the gun click and a loud grunt erupt from the man in front of me. "I bet you aren't even worth killing." He said.

One of my eyes opened and I looked at the man. He put his loaded gun away and grabbed the rest of his things. "I'll use this bullet one someone else." He grumbled.

I trembled in fear when he raised his fist once more. I fell onto my knees and started to cry. "Ple-Please...no-no more!" I begged.

I heard the raven click his tongue, it made my stomach churn. "That's right, you beg like the dog you are." He lit up a death stick and puffed the smoke at me.

What a butt.

I bit at my lip and slowly reached my hand out for my glasses. Before I could get them, a cracking sound filled the room.

I shrieked as the heel of the man's shoe collided with my knuckles. "Don't you dare take your eyes off me," he twisted his heel around and I started to cry.

I whimpered and moaned out in agony. "Si-Sir!" I hiccuped and tried to pull my broken hand away. "Sir stop!" I cried out again.

"Tch, what a brat. What's the magic-fucking-word?" He put a hand on his leg and glared at me. Looking down at me like I was dirt.

"Please!" I wailed out. The man finally lifted up his foot and I scampered back. Hiding behind the couch as I held my limp hand against my chest.

The collar of my shirt was grabbed and I was, forcefully, picked up off the ground. I dangled in the like a rag doll as the man's eyes pierced through my soul.

"Listen here, Mr. Jeager, I will come back in two days. If you even think about telling the police, I'll kill you on the spot. You were lucky this time, even though I shouldn't even be giving you one chance." He informed me.

"B-But-" I was about to ask. When he interrupted me, making me shut my trap.

"Shut it, now. I will find out if you tell anyone, so don't waste your breath. Do I make myself clear, Mr. Jeager?"

His grip tightened against my shirt and I nodded vigorously. "Fucking say it!" He raised his voice at me.

"Ye-Yes! Yes, sir, I-I-I got it." I trembled and said it, as told. He then dropped me. I hit the ground and groaned. I landed on my hip bone and I'm sure it will bruise.

"Tch, I'll see you in two days time." I slowly sat up as he exited the door, but looked at him as he turned around. "Oh, and don't think about running away. I'll find you."

The door was slammed shut, and I took a deep breath. Looking around my house I sniffled. Glass was on the floor and blood was on the wall. It was a mess.

But nothing compared to the mess I am in...

*drops my iPod and leaves* Levi B. out boi!

*slowly comes back and gets my iPod* Hehe. Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the errors and stuff. I'm still being lazy! Whoops? Other than that, please vote and comment. Thank you so much!