Touch

Hey munchi's! Sorry for not updating in so long! There is a little bit of violence and loving in this. But other than that please vote and comment! Enjoy!

Eren's POV

Each day passed, and it was nearing closer and closer to Levi's wedding day.

He got more and more upset about it. He really didn't want to marry this girl, and I felt so bad for him.

I needed to get myself something to wear though. So Levi and I went out to get a suit.

He wanted me to wear a black tux, with a white shirt underneath. I would wear fancy shoes and a choice of a tie, or bow.

I decided to see how I looked in either choice before I made the final one. I wanted to look good for the wedding.

Levi lead me to a fancy looking shop, in which I had never gone in before. I never entered such a shop.

We inside and I looked around in awe. Gold trimmed walls surrounded me, and wood carvings bordered the doors.

The floor was marble, and so was the front desk. Rows of pristine suits lined the walls, and racks.

We looked around for my size and grabbed a bow tie. I held it up against me in the mirror and lightly chuckled.

"Levi, I look like you." I said jokingly.

I looked over at Levi, and I could tell something was bugging him. He was more unhappy than usual.

He only grunted at me and I gave up the gig. I didn't want to annoy him anymore.

He handed me the bow with such force that I almost fell over. "Here, the changing rooms are over there." He growled.

"I–but–" I tried to tell him that I haven't ever warn one of these. I don't know how to put these things on!

"There is a person inside the room that's going to help you." I was shoved into a curtain and fell into the room.

"Good morning, sir." A tall man stood in front of me. He had a tux on, with sleek blonde hair. His skin was a light creme color.

My eyes widened when he bowed at me. No one has ever done such a thing to me, so I was speechless.

"I–uh..." I stuttered out.

"You want to try only one tux on?" He asked pointing to the one in my arms.

I nodded and he walked to me. I backed up a little when he grabbed at my shirt.

"He–Hey! What are you doing? Please don't touch me." I pushed him away when my shirt was removed.

"Sir, I'm here to assist you." He looked at me with devil like eyes. My hair stood up on my skin as he closed in on me.

He started to touch my sides, letting his own fingers run down my body.

They stopped at my hips, and tears flooded my eyes. I was shaking and too scared to move.

I had to get out of here, so I did the only thing I could think of.

"Levi!" I cried out over the romantic music playing.

The curtain opened quickly and there stood Levi. A tear ran down my cheek as the man quickly let go of my hips.

"You bastard!" Levi lunged at the guy and I stood shocked as blood splattered on the wall.

As Levi beat the guys face into the wall, I gathered my things and put my top on.

I gasped loudly when Levi's hand touched my shoulder. His touched startled me until he pulled me into his arms.

"I was so scared!" I cried into his shoulder. He ran his hand through my hand to soothe me, but it didn't work.

"Don't worry Eren, he's not going to touch you anymore. Come, let's get the suit and go home."

All I could do was nod when he took me to the counter. Levi paid for the suit as I gripped onto his sleeve.

The man was taken away as we walked out of the shop. My legs felt like jelly all the way home.

--

As soon we got home, I ran to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. I was still trembling, when Levi stepped into the kitchen.

"Oi, don't be so scared. I won't let you out of my sight anymore." He said.

I looked at him, as he leaned in the doorway. His arms were crossed over his muscular chest, and his gaze was sharp.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really nervous. I mean, what if you weren't there! Levi he could have–" I stopped myself from saying it.

"Don't think about that shit bright eyes. He didn't do that and I wouldn't let that happen to you." He told me.

I sat on the counter looked at him worriedly. "Still," I looked down and sighed.

I heard his steps walk to me, and our eyes met. "Look Eren, just don't think about it. What can I do to get your mind off it?"

To love me right now. No! No stop it brain! Shut up!

"Cuddles?" I blushed as Levi's eye brow rose. My grip tightened against the counter rim.

"Eren, who the fuck do you think I am? I'm a killer, so you think I cuddle?" He snapped.

"Well I don't know! It makes me happy!" He let out a long sigh and grabbed my hand. I landed on the ground and tilted my head.

"Ah! Levi what are you doing?!" I felt the ground give way under me as he picked me up. Slinging my arm over his shoulder, he carried me bridal style up the stairs.

We got to my room, so he placed me down. I was pushed onto the bed and blushed when he got between my legs.

My eyes widened when he attacked me neck with kisses. "Levi wha–" I closed my eyes when he licked at my neck.

Letting out a small moan, he licked the shell of my ear. I ran my hands in his hair, and felt the roughness of his undercut.

He moved to the other side of my neck, and my body felt lighter than air.

I kept one hand behind me so I wouldn't fall back. I needed some support, because if he crawled on top of me. We wouldn't be able to stop.

"Levi, I thought you didn't want this. I thought you said you wouldn't do this type of thing." I asked.

"Quiet Eren, after the fight I had with my fiancé last night? I don't give a damn anymore. I want to show you all my love."

My heart melted when he looked into my eyes. I pulled him in for a tender kiss.

Closing my eyes, my hand moved to his cheek. I cupped it gently as he placed my leg on his hip.

"I'm going to make sure you can't utter a word, after I'm done with you." He said gruffly.

I fell into the pillows and the loving started.

Hey guys! Yes, there will be lemon in the next chapter. I wanted to make it juicy for you guys, so be ready for it. Please vote and comment! See you in the next juicy chapter!