Chapter 1

Isabella's POV:

My name is Isabella Rose Brown and I am 10 years old. I have long blonde hair that falls just before the middle of my back and I have ocean blue eyes. I hate my daddy, he's an alcoholic and he killed mommy, I saw him do it when I was 6 years old. He told me that if I tell anyone he would kill me too, so I'm really scared of him. When he drinks his gross drink he becomes really angry and likes to hit me and it makes him laugh when he see's me in pain. Why does my life have to be like this? All I want is parents that love me, a mommy more specifically. Because of daddy I'm afraid of men, I;m afraid they'll hurt me. I end up crying myself to sleep because how scared of daddy I am.

I was sleeping a dreamless sleep when I suddenly get woken up. "WAKE THE F*** UP YOU PIECE OF S***!!" I wake up instantly and daddy grabs me by my hair and throws me on the floor. "Get in the f***ing car". I don't say anything I just go. I get into the back seat and daddy starts driving. I don't know where were going and I'm too afraid to ask. We drive for hours and I'm starting to get tired when the car finally stops. I look at where we are and there's a huge forest in front of us. "Get out" Daddy says coldly. "What?" I ask scared and confused. "I SAID GET THE F*** OUT!!". Daddy screams at me and I just bolt out of the car and into the forest. I just run, I run and I run until I can't run anymore and I just sit down and start crying. I'm hungry, I'm tired and now I have no home so I just keep crying. After crying for what seems like hours I suddenly feel the ground shake a little bit. 

Sarah's POV:

My name is Sarah and I am a 27 year old giantess. I have dark brown hair that falls just below my shoulders and I have brown eyes. I am the assistant manager of a big clothing store so I make quite a decent living. The one thing I want more than anything is to be a mother, I've just always wanted a child. I've tried once but... it didn't end well, it ended in a miscarriage, it was heartbreaking, but luckily my best friend Jasmine was there for me and helped me through it. I hope one day I can have a child. To help myself I've started going on walks through the woods, it's nice and soothing. 

Today is Saturday and it is a nice day out so I decided to go on my usual walk through the woods. It's so nice being close to nature and breathing in the nice fresh air. I reach the entrance of the woods and walk in smiling. It's so nice and peaceful and doesn't have the hustle and bustle of city life and all I can hear is the sound of nature. After walking for around 10 minutes I suddenly hear a noise, it sounds like crying, oh I don't like people crying, so I decide to follow where the crying sound is coming from to see if I can help them. So off I go to find whoever it is crying and help them. 

As I walk the sound of the crying is getting louder and clearer. I can hear it quite clearly now so I can tell that it's a female crying. What's strange though is that it sounds like a child, what would a child be doing out here all alone? I'm getting really worried now, a child won't survive out here on her own. I keep following the crying until I finally find the source and I was right it is a child. What shocks me most though is that it's a human child.  

:P Hey everyone this is my first book I've ever written so I'm very excited about it. I hope you enjoy this story and please if I made a mistake please let me know I love feedback. Anyway thank you for reading. Chrisingo :)