Chapter3: Sophomore

• Dedicated to Judy Ann Isid Legados

Okay. It's Sophie and Nate's sophomore year..

I dedicate this chapter to Isid for she's one of a kind friend of mine in LSU.

she's the one keeps bugging me to upload a story here at wattpad. :))

(Don't forget to vote)XOX

It's my sophomore year.And also my 16th birthday..Yehhhh....sweet sixteen.

In my second year of high school I must say I'm a real chick figure now, like the curve on my body emphasize ,my chest isn't flat before and I may add some guys courted me too.

"Happy birthday"  Sarah greeted me.

As I walked toward the classroom Liam came on my way " Hey, Sophie Happy birthday"

I smiled "thanks" I hurriedly went to my class.

In the classroom and sat next to Nate "Hey Ryan" he said you using my last name.It's kinda like our friendship name.

"oh hi,Wilson"

He smirked" Happy birthday." He mumbled with a smile on his lips "Why won't you celebrate your sixteen birthday with me?" He raised his eyebrow.

."Ohh why? Did you spent your sixteenth birthday with me too?" I said teasingly.

He frowned " Look about last month,on my sixteenth birthday" he looked away " I didn't invited you and you know how sorry I am"

I laughed " I know" I mumbled " I'm just teasing you"

He smirked " Teasing me?" he give me those cocky smile then he grab me from behind and started to tickled me.

"Nate stop!" I hissed " We're in the class" I hide my laughed

"Okay I'll stop but promise me something" he give me those puppy eyes I love the most.

I raised my eyebrow " uhhh--uhh Wilson"

"Please"

I didn't look at him

"Pleaasssseee" he said moving closer to me.

"Okay,spill it out" I finally give up

He hold my hand " Spent your birthday with me"

I smiled but I stayed quiet.

"Please Ryan"

I put a hand on his face "Okay fine"

"Yes!....I'm gonna take you to one of the awesome bar here in town!" he said excitingly

"Bar?" I swallowed

"Hell..Yeah"

I never thought Ms.James was in the room.

"Mr.Wilson?" she said.

Nate's eyes popes out "Maam?"

"Answer this on the board"

He glance at me for help.I tried to give him the answer but Ms. James interrupted  "Ms.Ryan,stop coaching your boyfriend" she said loudly  and the whole class were  giggling and laughing.

I blushed "he's my BEST FRIEND maam not my BOYFRIEND"

Nate chuckled "And she's like my sister to me MAAM" he said prolonging the word maam

Ms.James look pissed off "Whatever just answer this on the board"

 .

 .