ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ

This is still in third person, but it is in Prince's point of view!

Prince hummed as he made his way from the living room to Anxiety's bedroom. Prince, unfortunately, hadn't seen the other man since the day after their date. Prince, having dated him before, understood that sometimes Anxiety needed to be alone. It was just how he was.

So, Prince didn't really worry too much about Anxiety not showing up for a few days.

Prince stopped humming as he approached the door to Anxoety's bedroom. He adjusted his shirt, slightly tugging it down.

He knocked on Anxiety's door.

There knocks. Then two. Then one.

This way, Prince knew Anxiety would know who it was. It was their knock for each other. The one that only they used (with the exception of Missy. Missy used I sometimes, but very rarely.)

When Anxiety didn't respond, Prince frowned. He waited for cool more minutes before he knocked again.

When there was no answer the second time, Prince was concerned.

"Anxiety, I'm coming in, babe," Prince said before opening the door.

To his suprise, Anxiety wasn't sitting at his desk or on his bed.

So Prince began his search over the room,his panic growing every second.

He checked everywhere.

Under the bed, in the closet, in the bathroom, in the shower, under the desk.

He couldn't find Anxiety anywhere. He wasn't in his room.

But no one had seen him, so where could be be?

Prince tried not to cry, but his attempts were futile.

"Morality!" Prince screamed so loud that his vocal cords hurt. He kicked a wall as he started to sob. He sank down with his head on the wall.

Morality, as far as Prince could tell, was in the room trying to calm him down.

"What happened? Prince?" Morality asked, panic already set in the other's eyes.

"He's gone."

And... That's the end of this book! The sequel (I Bet My Life) is up right now! This past month has been amazing, and I'm so happy with his this book turned out. I'm so happy you all enjoyed it, and I hope you'll join me in the next book for the true ending. After I finish the sequel (or maybe before I do) I'll be writing the prequel of this book with Prince and Anxiety before they broke up, and a little bit after.

Thank you for reading the first book of the Force of Nature series!

theres also a total of 16,000 words in this thing damn.