fourty four

Thomas 🎭 has added Perfect Prince 👑, anxiety, Logan 📚, and Morality to the chat.

Thomas 🎭: Someone add Missy and Pranks, I don't have them.

Morality has added Missy 🐢  and PRANKS 🎉 to the chat.

Thomas 🎭: Thank you Morality.

Thomas 🎭: I haven't heard from any of you for a while and just wanted to check in

Morality: We're all good!

Missy 🐢: My dads are on a date!!

Thomas 🎭: Oh my god.

Thomas 🎭: Why wasn't I informed?????

Thomas 🎭: That's  so cute oh my god!!!

Perfect Prince 👑: Listen I'm trying to have a date with Anxiety and you know what doesn't help? People texting my so my phone is constantly buzzing.

Logan 📚: Technically, they're  'kiking' you.

Perfect Prince 👑:  Fine. People kiking me and making my phone buzz constantly is anoying and disruptive.

Perfect Prince 👑: How am I supposed to give Anxiety the ring if you're all ruining the moment by making my phone buzz?

Logan 📚: I suggest you shut your phone off or put it on silent so you don't get the notification.

Perfect Prince 👑: Fine. I would leave the chat but I know someone would just add me to another one.

Thomas 🎭: Are we just ignoring the ring??? What ring??? Is he proposing??? What about the riNG IM SO CONFUSED

PRANKS 🎉: hes not proposing.

Morality: it's a promise ring!! He's going to give Anxiety a promise ring so Anxiety doesn't doubt that Prince loves him!! It's adorable isn't it??

Thomas 🎭: Oh my that is still cute. I still want Prince to propose though.

Missy 🐢: Why can't anxiety propose??

Thomas 🎭: We know he's be way too anxious. For weeks before he does it. It wouldn't  he good if Anxiety is anxious the entire time, Prince would suspect that something is up.

Missy 🐢: that makes sense.