fifteen

Anxiety curled in on himself for what felt like the thousandth time of the week. He thought about when he and Prince had Missy, how suprised they both were despite... every sign of it happening showing up at one point or another. He remembered how odd it was to Logan and Morality to see one of their sons having a child.

Pranks, in a sense, was younger than Anxiety because he was Logan and Morality's second child. So when they heard that there was a baby on the way, they got a little frustrated at Anxiety before even asking who's it was.

Anxiety still believes they're frustrated with him. He doesn't talk to them much, but that is essentially why. He mainly talks to Pranks, Misleading Compliments, and obviously Prince at times. He loves Missy with all his heart, yeah, but every time he calls Anxiety 'Dad' it makes Anxiety think about the break up.

It was really rough on Anxiety, though he can't necessarily say the same for Roman because Anxiety never left his room (unless it was for food) for three months. Prince, of course, never came to check on him. Logan and Morality, however, did. They tried, at least, but it didn't work. Anxiety wouldn't allow them in and the only person that could get in was Pranks.

Pranks had came to checked on him, knowing what had happened and how badly Anxiety would be affected.

Anxiety remembered it clearly. He was eating a little bit so he could minimize the time he spent outside his bedroom and at this time, he didn't know he had a baby on the way.

_____

Anxiety was in his room, staring at his ceiling when Pranks had come in. His room had been set to the one to show to the others since the break up.

"Anxiety?"

He turned his head slowly towards the door to look at Pranks.

"You want to talk about it?" Pranks had asked.

Anxiety shook his head. Pranks cautiously walked to the bed and sat down next to Anxiety.

"You sure, bud? I'm here for you."

"You of all people should know that I don't talk about my emotions to others," Anxiety mentioned, earning a soft chuckle from Pranks.

"I know, but that's not exactly good. Everyone is worried, you know. Even Prince. He looks like a reck, by the way. So much for looking dazzling all the time, am I right?" Pranks mentioned, trying his best to get something out of Anxiety.

"...You can talk about our dads, but please don't talk about Princey...."

Pranks could hear the fact that he was close to crying and Anxiety knew it.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. I just thought you should know."

Pranks layed down next to Anxiety, hugging him to the best of his ability.

They stayed like that for hours in the silence.

_____

Anxiety heard a knock on his door, taking him out of his memories. He snapped his fingers and let out a soft 'come in' near the door's direction.

Prince opened the door, leaning on the door frame with a sad smile.

"You thinking about it too?"

------------

WHENEVER I USE UNDERACORES IT IS A FLASHBACK INXASE YOU COULDN'T TELL!

Also! I hope you guy realized how I put Misleading Compliments as Anxiety and Prince's kid because those need lots of creativity (Prince) and the beginning of them usually and up being dark (Anxiety). And for Pranks being Logic and Morality's kid, thats because those pranks need to be safe so it takes caring about who you do then to (Morality) and you need to know that they are safe (Logic)! Also I had no idea about that until I wrote it but yeah I still have no idea where anything is going.

I hope you all keep on thinking about what happened to Prince and Anxiety's relationship! Leave your predictions in the comments of you want!

Have a nice day pals!