I Want This Part 2.

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"People will go insane of you post that"I said making her smile and kiss me again.

Hailey:"You're mine and I'm not afraid to show it"She said making me chuckle and shake my head.

Y/n:"Possessive much"I said making her roll her eyes and stick her tongue out at me. She switched her phone off and looked at me smiling.

Hailey:"Can you tell me where we're going now?"She asked making me chuckle. I shook my head and kissed her lips.

Y/n:"It's a surprise.... Trust me"I said making her pout but nod"Movies or series?"I asked pulling out my laptop.

Hailey:"Series..."She said laying her head on my shoulder making me nod and kiss her head.

*Skip plane ride*

I saw that we were hear making me smile and kiss her head. We landed and I looked at her smiling like a kid in a candy store making her chuckle.

Hailey:"Babe why are you smiling like that?"She asked making me smirk.

Y/n:"Just wait and see....."I said pushing her out the plane. Once she got out she covered her mouth and gasped.

Hailey:"Oh my god....."She said looking at me.

Y/n:"Welcome to Montana babe"I said making her jump on me and kiss my face multiple times. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her holding her while she kissed my face.

Hailey:"I can't believe this!"She said looking at me and kissing my face again. I chuckled and gave her the best smile I could master up.

Y/n:"I wanted this trip to be amazing and drama free and I also wanted it to be all about you and your dad said you wanted to come here but never had the time so I thought why not....."I said looking at her. She smiled and pulled me in for a kiss making me smile.

Hailey:"Thank you baby...."She said pulling away and pecking my lips a few times. She pulled away and smiled big at me"So where are we going?"She asked excitedly. I chuckled and pulled her towards the car. I had my Range Rover flown from LA to here.

Y/n:"It's a surprise.... So let's go"I said making her jump in the car. I chuckled and hopped in driving to our destination. We were about ten minutes away when she turned towards me.

Hailey:"Are we there yet?"She asked pouting making me chuckle. I got out a blindfold and handed it to her.

Y/n:"Almost babe...could you put that on for me?"I asked looking at her. She pouted but nodded making me smile. We arrived at the place making my smile widen.

I helped her out the car and guided her a little making her groan and moan about how I was being annoying right now. I chuckled and smiled once I saw that everything was perfect. I walked behind her and removed her blind fold and heard her gasp and cover her mouth.