Guess who's back...back again!

Start from the beginning

"Lian!! It's not use!!" Jariaya yelled grabbing my arm and pulling me up and away from my blonde friend.

"No!!!"

"No." Tsunade said and her hands glowed green and diamond marks and shizz and magic and what happened!!

Jariaya covered my eyes as she did her work on Naruto to heal him and when I heard a small cough I froze.

"I...win." Naruto said.

I shoved Pervy Sage away and leapt on top of Naruto, crying.

"Lian, what - why're you crying?" he asked hugging me.

"You idiot!! You damn fool!!" I yelled tears still falling, but this time I was grinning like a fool. "I thought you were dead!! Don't do that to me!!"

"I'm sorry." he sighed and closed his eyes.

This time his breathing was heavy and very noticeable and he wore a really pretty blue necklace around him...wait, didn't that belong to - nevermind....that was part of the bet or something...

"Lian, why is there a young girl with you?" Shizune asked as Abbie chased TonTon, the little pig.

I think that's it's name...?

"That's Abbie, Fidoshi-sensei's daughter." I replied.

"Who?"

I froze, "Oh shit..."

- - - - - - - - - -

So after a LOT of explaining and dragging and healing and resting, it was late and now I was now really worried about Fidoshi-sensei.....

Abbie yawned and looked out the window then walked over to me, "Where's daddy? He never takes this long..."

I sighed and rubbed my eyes, "I'm not sure, sweetie....he'll be back soon though, so don't worry."

"What if he's hurt...?"

"Look, your daddy is really strong and can take that bad guy down." I nod and pick her up and then plop her down on my bed. "You, just try to get some sleep because tomorrow we'll be going on an adventure."

"Adventure?" she asked innocent eyes looking at me in wonder. "Where?"

"To the Village Hidden in the Leaf." I nod with a smile. "When your daddy has finished dealing with that bad guy, he'll come and find us there, I know it."

"Okay." she nods with a yawn, "Night, night..."

"Night." I smile sleepily and walk back to my seat next to the window.

It has a pretty good view of the Forrest where we came from, so if- no, when Fidoshi-sensei shows up, I'll be able to see him.

I blink my eyes open trying to stay awake.

I can't fall asleep not knowing if my sensei is dead or alive!

"Speaking of getting some sleep, shouldn't you be getting some?"

"Pervy Sage, can you not be caring for once?" I yawned.

"Can you not call me that for once?"

"Fine, ero-sennin!"

"THATS THE SAME THING!!" he whispered yelled but damn was it loud for a whisper.

I yawned and rubbed my eye before looking back outside.

"Lian, go to sleep." he said and I shook my head.

"I can't do that....yawn....if I don't know that he is...alive...." I yawn and slur.

Pervy Sage directs me to the bottom of my bed and I fall down, bringing the covers over me.

I hear the footsteps walk away.

"Wait...."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Wake me up...when he gets back...." I sigh with eyes closed.

"Sure thing, kid."

That's the last thing I remember before sleep overcomes me into the deep bliss of nothing!

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Fido....does your younger sister posses the Kekkie Genkai of your clan?" Orochimaru asked the elder ginger sibling.

"I'm not certain, my lord." he replies bowing down.

'My lord this, my lord that, it's way too formal around here...' fido thought.

"It seemed like it in the battlefield, she was almost unnoticeable to the human eye." Orochimaru mused as sweat began to built up around Fido.

The young man gulped, "There is still a high chance that she is a fast runner, you saw that boy in the Chuunin Exams who is unable to use chakra yet is faster than most shinobi."

"Hmm...yes...though, I guess I should ask for you permission to experiment on her, I mean, you are the older brother." the snake man smirked, "It would be rude, so do I have permission?"

"I apologise my lord, but I do not wish for my younger sister to be brought into this world." Fido said looking down, "Plus, you are already experimenting on me to try and decipher my Kekkie Genkai."

"The more the merrier I always say." Orochimaru says then sighs, "What a pity, Fido, you are excused."

"Thank you my lord." Fido bows before exiting quickly.

As soon as Fido leaves the room and closed the door he shivers uncontrollably thinking: 'creepy pedophile'

"kabuto."

"Yes, my lord?"

"Make up a nice little guest room, Lian Titen will be paying us a little visit shortly."

"Yes, my lord."

--------------

Tada!! :D Hey! I have returned!!

Cliffhangers!! Cliffhangers everywhere!!

What's Pedo-Man and Pedo-Child planning?!

What's happened to Fidoshi?!

What's Rido done to Itachi and Kisame?!

Who is safe?

Who is not?

I don't even know so don't as me!

Anyway!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it wasn't a as comedic as usual.....comedic, is that a word? What does it mean?

Oh joy, I can't stop that theatre suspense voice guy thing...

Okay!!

VOTE! COMMENT! FAN!

LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER!

PSYCHOPATH OUT!

I don't own Naruto!! ^.^

PEACE