Guess who's back...back again!

Start from the beginning

"Lian, take my daughter and get back to wherever you were." I ordered, "I'll be back with you, I promise."

Lian blinked and lifted Abbie into her arms. "What are you - "

"Go!"

"Yes, Fidoshi-sensei!" she nodded and started to sprint off where she first came from.

"Don't even think about - "

My fist connected with Dai's face sending him backwards.

I glared down at the man as he wiped blood away from his mouth.

"If you wish to go after them, then you'll have to get through me." I stated.

The man stood up and chuckled darkly, "That can be arranged."

- - - - - - - - - - -

(Lian's POV)

"What's your name?" I asked the little girl trying to make it seem like everything was normal.

"I'm Abbie! You're the girl that helped save me and daddy, yeah?" she asked and I chuckled.

"Saved? I dunno about that." I sighed.

"That's what daddy said!"

"Oh..."

Fidoshi sensei said that...? He thinks that I saved his daughter...?

....Awwww!!!

I'm feeling all fuzzy and warm inside!! I feel like a nice person now!!

"Why did we leave daddy behind?" Abbie asked as I jumped from branch to branch.

I gulped. I couldn't tell this kid that her dad was about to fight an S-Rank Criminal and risk his life for us!!

"Um...daddy is just gonna teach that man a lesson for being horrible." I said nodding.

"Is he gonna beat him up?"

I burst out laughing and nodded, "Oh, course he is!"

I love this kid already!

"Okay. Daddy is strong so he'll be back real soon." Abbie nodded.

I looked ahead and sighed.

I've never seen Dai in battle before...I know Fidoshi is strong and when Dai went up against my brothers, he didn't seem all that strong, but to be honest he wasn't in the right state of mind.

Nothing went to plan and even though shinobi should be prepared for everything, it was kind of a shock.

So, am I worried about my sensei?

Yes, yes I bloody am!

I arrived at the clearing and saw Tsunade covered in blood over someone.

No giant snake.

No pedo man.

No pedo child.

No brother.

"What - Naruto?!" I yelled and sprinted over to the group crowding over the blonde.

I didn't concentrate on whatever they were saying to me, I out my ear to his chest waiting for it to rise, or to see air come out of his mouth.

Nothing.

I gritted my teeth and glared at the ground.

"NARUTO!!"

"Lian, let Tsunade-Sama heal - "

"YOU IDIOT!!" I cried, tears running down my face, "You're my big brother!! Y-You're suppose to protect me and see me become a great ninja!! I'm suppose to congratulate you on becoming Hokage!! So, WAKE UP!!"