chapter 20

************AN*************

Here's chapter 2. Sorry if it is short and sorry for the double spacing.

Someone asked me how Niall can have a miscarriage well basically he is a guy who got pregnant like a woman so he can have a miscarriage if he lifts stuff that is to heavy or a hard it to the stomach he can get a miscarriage.

This chapter is a bit boring. I'm doing dedications if you want a chapter dedicated to you tell me what chapter and why?

***************************

Harry and Niall packed there last suitcases for there honeymoon. Niall was stressing about Harry had packed him.

Since Niall and Harry did the wedding together (but mostly Niall and Zayn did all the planing). Harry decided that he would plan there honeymoon. So in order to keep it a secret he had to pack Niall's bags to.

Harry signed as he zipped up the last suitcase.

"Niall babe are you ready?"

" Yes Harry" Niall laughed at Harry.

" Why do you ask me if I'm ready when your the packing everything?"

" I don't know Nialler habit I guess"

Niall giggled and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist.

" I love you so much Niall you have no idea. I dint think that you would forgive me or at least that easily"

Niall could feel his hart warm up at Harry's words. Harry felt like a weight was lifted up his shoulders he had been worried that Niall would freak out about what he said.

Niall smiled " my mom once told me if you don't take a chance you would never know and regret it for the rest of your live you would always ask your self what if. And I don't want to live like that"

Harry smiled he spines around and picked Niall up.

" HazzzzA we have to go pack the bags or we will be late"

" Okay okay"

Harry picked up his bags while Niall picked up his. They put it in the boat and closed it.

" So my beautiful husband are you ready to go on our honeymoon"

Harry placed loving kisses all over Niall's face.

***********When they arive***

"Wow Hazzie this place is beautiful. Where are we?" Niall asked literally jumping around.

" Nialler calm down. I show you tomorrow but now we are going to go shower and then sleep we had a long flight. "

Harry gently picked Niall up and carried him to the bathroom.

He opened the shower and turned it on. Harry started taking Niall's shirt of taking as long as he can to look at his beautiful chest.

Niall took Harry's pant and shirt of before jumping on Harry.

Harry stumbled into the Shower.

He grabbed Niall's erection and putted him in his mouth. He decided to tease him a little bit.

" O My Good Ha.arryy!!"

Harry smirked at Niall's pleasure.

Niall pulled Harry up and kissed him again.

*****AN*******************

Sorry I suck at this but if you want to you can write the scene and I'll post it.

***************************

A sleepy smile made it's way on to Harry's face as he watched the most beautiful person lay next to him wrapped up in his arms just like it should be.

" I hope you will stay with me for ever. I love you to the moon and all the way back"

Harry whispered before placing a kiss on his forehead.

" I will my sweet Hazza"

Harry's eyes went wide when Niall turned around eyes full of sleep.

His voice was thick of morning sleep.

It made Harry hard again.

Harry smirked and kissed Niall.

" Are you ready for round two?

************AN*************

Vote and comment

10 votes for the last chapter

I've already written it so when I get 10 votes I'll update