Chapter 1

Niall sat quietly in his closet crying to himself.

It was the only place he was safe from Harry.

He had been out drinking again tonight. Niall hated when he drank because he gets abusive and hits Niall. He's never hit Niall sober, he has screamed at him, and called him horrible names, yes, but never has he hit Niall sober.

Niall hated himself, it was all his fault. Harry getting drunk and abusing him. He couldn't even do one thing, like carrying a baby. He was stupid, useless, and ungrateful for what Harry gave him. Harry hadn't always been this way. There was a time when he was sweet to Niall and helped him through hard times. Times when there were sweet words and kisses shared between them. But it all changed that one night.

***********FLASHBACK*************

Niall walked into the dining room.

Harry had been up all night making the perfect dinner date for Niall since he refused to go out in public, too afraid people would stare.

"Harry are you in here?" Niall screamed coming in through the door. He half walked, half stumbled.

"Yes." Harry answered back from behind Niall wrapping his arm around his waist and planting them on his stomach.

Dinner had gone great so far and Harry had been so sweet.

As Niall was eating his second piece of chicken, he felt a sharp pain go through his stomach.

Niall crouched down in pain squeezing his eyes shut.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" A concerned Harry jumped up from his seat and ran to Niall. Harry was terrified when he saw blood coming from between Niall's legs. He acted immediately, grabbing his car keys and picking Niall up.

He didn't even bother to lock the house as he knew the boys would be coming by in 5 minutes.

-

Niall woke up and his head was pounding and his stomach was still sore.

Niall looked at Harry who was staring into the distance, still crying his heart out and he knew he lost his baby.

The night they got home was the first night Harry ever lifted his hand on Niall. Instead of comforting each other, Harry hit Niall because it was all his fault.

**********AN**************

Vote and comment please