Chapter 9

********* AN**************

The AN in the end of this chapter is EXTREMLY important enjoy.

**************************

Harry was still on his knees crying. It has been about 10 minutes since the ambulance arrived. Zayn had thrown a fit and said that Harry was not allowed the right with Niall in the ambulance.

It took Harry ten minutes to register what happened before he jumped up grabbing his car keys and ran all the way to his car.

 He didn't know how he got there with a blurry vision. Because he cried the whole time, it was a miracle that he hadn't gotten in an accident. It was snowing outside and he was speeding way over the limit to get to the hospital.

 "Niall Horan!" Harry screamed at a nurse who jumped in fright of his tone. But she kept calm and said "I'm sorry sir, but Mr. Niall Horan is still in surgery."

 Harry felt his heart speed up. "He's in surgery. Why?!"

The nurse only shook her head. She didn't like Harry very much. According to Niall's file and his friends statement, Harry had been abusing Niall.

 "He has internal bleeding, a lung which has been punctured. A lot of bones that have been broken and grown back wrong, most likely due to not getting the right medical care. The doctors had to re-break it."

 Harry felt even more guilty now. 

"I'm sorry Mr..."

"Styles." Harry cut in.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Styles, but you have to go wait in the waiting room." the nurse said leading Harry.

"What the fuck did you do to him to make him do that?!?!?" Zayn yelled when he walked in fuming.

 "Did you know that he lost his SECOND CHILD AND THIRD!!" Harry was shocked third?

"Wait did he have twins?"

"Yes, you fucking asshole! " Zayn screamed at Harry.

 "Well, they weren't even mine!" 

Zayn was about to scream at Harry when the doctor walked in.

 "Mr. Niall Horan has completed his surgery. He has been put asleep and will be waking up about tomorrow around 10:00. I also advise to not talk about his tragic loss of his children. He has depression, which has come from the first miscarriage. It's a rare case of when one person says it's their fault that the baby has died. They believe it and blame themselves. It sometimes ends in death, if you have not noticed. And I'm assuming from Niall's condition, that he had a severe case of this depression. It's easier to handle if their lover should stand by them and reassure them that it is not their fault. "

(I made that depression up I have no idea if there really is one like that)

 The doctor was about to leave when Zayn stopped him. He had to prove to Harry that Niall was faithful to him, even after how he treated Niall.

 "Sorry Sir, but did you by any chance get some DNA from the babies to tell who the father is?"

 "Yes Mr. Malik, we did in fact get some DNA." The doctor stopped walking and turned around to face Zayn.

 Zayn was blown away with his looks. He looked a few years older than him.

 "Er, can you please tell us Mr." Zayn felt shy around the doctor. He had a fluttering feeling in his chest. But, he pushed that aside for his friend's well being.

 "Oh, I'm sorry, where are my manners? I'm Dr. Tomlinson, but pretty little guys like you get to call me Louis." Louis said caressing Zayn's face as he whispered in his ear.

 Harry cleared his throat.

 "Oh.. right, the father of Niall James Horan's babies is: Mr. Harold Edward Styles." Louis gave them all a smile and turned to leave the room, but not before slipping his number into Zayn's back pocket.

 Harry sat down in shock he couldn't believe what he heard. He killed his own children.

 "Niall's not going home with you. He's coming to stay with me." Zayn said glaring at Harry.

 "The hell he is. He is mine not yours." Harry growled jumping up and standing chest to chest with Zayn.

 "I don't care what you think, he's coming home with me. He deserves better than you." Zayn growled back shoving Harry down to the floor.

Harry got up extremely quick. 

"Fine then, let's ask him tomorrow."

"Fine." They both said at the same time .

 ***the next morning***

 Both Harry and Zayn had stayed with Niall all night waiting for him to wake up. Neither of them slept a wink.

 Harry felt like he could cry all night long. His Niall had been pregnant with his children, not just one, but two.

 How could Harry kill his own flesh and blood?

"Water." Came a raspy whisper. Zayn reacted before Harry could.

 "Hey buddy, drink up. Not to much, ok?" Zayn smiled down at his best friend.

 "Little cosy, aren't we?" Louis said coming in the room and stood behind Zayn, pinching his butt.

 "Nialler has to be kept another night, but then he gets to go tomorrow. Just out of curiosity, who is he going home with because I can sense the thick air in here?" Louis laid his hand on Zayn shoulder as he asked them.

 Everybody looked at Niall. 

"I wanna go with Zayn." Niall mumbled. His heart was breaking, but he knew now that the Harry he loved once, was gone. It took him the loss of 3 children and the self-hatred before he realised. That he would always love Harry, but Harry would never love him like the way he loves Harry.

 Harry felt his heart being ripped into two pieces. He had driven Niall so far away, but one thing was clear to him. He would do whatever he can to make Niall his again.

**********AN**************

It's a bit sad to me so yeah. I'm thinking of stopping the story here and make a sequel it would be about how Harry got Niall back. The stages he went through to get Niall back.

And I'm sorry I know I said that I said Liam and Louis is going to be Harry's friends but I decided it like that.

Vote&COMMENT AND follow 

Tell me what you think. 

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!