Chapter 3

Niall smiled to himself. Harry was on some business trip in California. He was some big shot CEO. He owned some of the world's best hotels all across the world.

Niall loved it when Harry was away. He got to do what ever he wanted to. Niall decided that he was going to call his best friend, Zayn. They didn't get to spend a lot of time together anymore. Harry didn't like Zayn and Zayn didn't like Harry either. They fought all the time.

Zayn would call Harry out on how he treated Niall and that usually ended in a fight between the two boys. After Zayn would leave, Harry would always hit Niall, scream at him, and tell him that he was making his name bad in front of other people.

"Zaynie!!!" Niall screamed into the phone.

"Nialler, why are you screaming? Harry isn't hurting you is he?" Zayn asked with a tone of concern.

"No silly! Harry's away on a trip, so do you wanna come over?" Niall was literally jumping up and down with  excitement.

"Sure, I'll be there in five." Zayn put the phone down without even bothering to say goodbye.

Zayn knocked on the door. Should he tell Niall about seeing Harry's best friend? Niall didn't have anything against him. It's just that whenever Harry's friends were around Niall had to play the perfect house wife or be punished.

Niall rushed down the stairs. He opened the door and immediately jumped on Zayn squeezing the life out of him.

"Zaynie!! I missed you so much!" Niall screamed.

" I missed you too." Zayn chuckled.

" So how is Harold doing, Nialler? Is he still being an ass?" Zayn said in a mean way. It was no secret that he did not like Harry especially after what he did to Niall. How can you blame a person for a miscarriage?

Zayn noticed some black and blue bruises on Niall's arms and neck and without a doubt even more under his shirt.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!!" Zayn sneered.

***************AN*************************

Vote and comment