Chapter 11

********AN*****************

Please tell me what you think of the story?????

And who want to be with LIAM??????

***************************

***Niall's POV***

Zayn is late about 15 minutes now. If I have to guess I'll say that it was Dr. Tomlinson, aka, Louis my new favourite doctor.

I know that Louis likes Zayn and I'm happy for them. Zayn deserves some one like Louis.

He is basically always concerned about everyone's feeling more than his own. He's sweet and caring and I would sometimes catch him talking to himself about Zayn.

I don't like how Zayn would break up with his boyfriends just because they said something bad to me or even gave me a wrong look.

I'm really greatful to Zayn. If it wasn't for him, I would have been bullied till today and that does not include Harry.

Zayn had tried taking me away from Harry, but I never listened, and where did that get me?

It got my heartbroken and landed me in a hospital. I would have probably started a family if it wasn't for Harry.

I would probally be married now, and have about 4 children and one on the way. I always wanted to have a big family, but thanks to Harry would probably never have my own family because no matter what, I would always love Harry. Even if, he didn't love me. I was some sick toy to him and I hate myself for that.

I'm over the self hate and doubt. I'm going to move on with my life and no one, not even Harry is going to hold me back.

"Sorry I'm late." Zayn came in to the room.

I burst out laughing at his face. It was red and sweaty.

"I don't even have to ask to know what you did in there." Zayn flushed red in the face before jumping on the bed.

"So, what?" My face scrunched up in disgust.

"That's sick man, I don't even want to know that."

"Has Harry come by?" My heart began, breaking piece by piece.

" No, but he keeps calling and sending me flowers, teddies, and get well soon cards. Everything in me wants to go back to him, but I know I can't. " I felt good saying what was on my mind and heart.

Zayn luaghed at me and pated my back. I wish Harry would come visit me even if were not togheter any more a can't help but not hate him I even find my self longing for him.

" So what about you and Tomlinson" I wiggled my eyebrows wil asking Zayn.

" There nothing between us" Zayn's whole face was red. That made me smile I knew now that he liked maybe even loved Louis.

"Don't deny it you wish he wad yours don't you, you like him" Zayn's face went to complete seriousness that told me to be serious to.

" I like him a lot I think I might love him and that what's scares me" Zayn began to cry.

The only thing I could do was let him cry on my shoulder.

" I'm afraid that he would do what Johnny did" Zayn's body began shaking as the sobs came out.

"Hey Zie ( pronounced See) he would never cheat on you. And your not an easy fuck your so so much more" Zayn continued to cry.

I locked eyes with Louis he gave me a questioning look I just nodded my head. Louis ran to Zayn and picked him up wraping his legs around his waist and ticked his head in his shoulder. It was kind of funny considering that Louis was shorter the Zayn.

" I love you to Zayn. I know it sounds weird because we only know each other a very short time. And 'I would never cheat on someone I mean someone being stupid enough to date me is a once in a life time thing I'm not going to mess it up.

( It a quote from teeager post#14105)

Some has to be really stupid to be with me because I'm like a little kid" Zayn luaghed

" I'll be stupid enough and proud about it" I felt really happy for them Louis had a smile like a little kid in a candy shop.

" Does that mean you will go out with me??"

"Yes it does"

Even if I was happy for them I coulnt help but wish that Harry was here with me.

**********Harry's pov*******

I can't go on this way I have to get him back.

I fell down on the ground in front of my mansoin

" I LOVE YOU NIALL HORAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

************AN*************

Little boring I know but please

VOTE AND COMMENT

Tell me what you think!!!!

And what do you thin of Zayn & Louis I think ther cuTe

***************************************************************************************************************************************

The next chapter will be up tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please vote and comment.