Chapter 2

Niall fumbled with his shirt waiting for Harry to get home and go to sleep so that Niall can leave the closet. His body was sore from sitting in such a small place for so long. His legs were starting to get cramps.

Niall heard the door slam closed.

"You piece of shit! Where are you?!" Harry screamed in a teasing voice

Niall's heart started beating even faster.

No, No. He can't find me.

That's all Niall kept repeating to himself.

He could see Harry's shadow from the little crack in the closet. Niall heard Harry's foot steps get closer and closer to the closet.

Niall jumped crawling back. But his hand made contact with a piece of paper. *crunch*

He hoped Harry didn't hear that.

Harry stalked towards the closet pulling it open with force.

"You little shit, now I know where you always hide." Harry said with a sinister look

Harry picked Niall up by the elbow throwing him into the wall.

"You're useless,"*kick*

"ugly," *kick*

"and a disgrace to this earth!" *kick*

Harry picked Niall up again throwing him onto the bed. Niall was crying his heart out. He knew what was coming.

"Hazza, please don't." Niall pleaded but it fell into deaf ears.

Niall heard a belt unbuckle. Harry grabbed his belt and hit Niall with it making sure to leave blisters and bruises.

After Harry had his way with Niall he told Niall to go sleep outside. Niall was huddled up with a thin blanket freezing. He felt disgusted. How could the man he loved, his sweet Hazza do that?

*********AN****************

Vote and comment