Chapter 12

***********AN**************

Okay I need someone to date Liam who wants to date him. Also this is going to be short because I' writing this like at 3 am and I'm sorry this is going to be short since I had to rewrite this chapter 3 times already so really sorry and I'm sorry for the double spacing.

Also 5 votes for the next chapter

***************************

Louis walked in to Niall's room with a clip board. He had been planing on asking Niall if he could help him plan the perfect date.

"Okay Niall since you Zayn's best friend I was wondering if you could help me plan our date. I'm not sure on what he likes or if he's allergic to something."

Louis began pacing back and forth while mumbling to himself that his date is going to be a disaster. Niall clearly watched in amusement. Niall decides that he had enough of Louis' useless rambling.

"Hey, Louis calm down okay? If there is one thing Zayn hates, it's people babbling in a useless direction. I'll tell you what he likes, okay? Just calm down."

********Louis pov**********

Zayn had agreed to go on a date with me. I honestly thought that he would tell me to get lost.

I'm freaking out about our first date I want it to be special. This morning I put in 2 weeks leave from the hospital.

I'm planing on taking Zayn and Niall on a short vacation. I've only known Niall about a week now and he already is like a little brother to me. I understand why Zayn is so protective of him he's fragile and innocent witch surprised me.

After all he's been through he's still as innocent as a 6 year old.

"Okay Louis, first things first Zayn likes unique dates not the cheesy movie and a diner and not too fancy either he is a sucker for romance. Anything to do with that Novels movies etc. He has an obsession with having dates while it's completely dark. He says that he can 'see the beautiful stars'.

***********Zayn's pov********

"Zayn calm down you're like a chicken without a head. "

I watched as Niall got up and started rummaging through my clothes.

"Here you're wearing a white long sleeve polo shirt witch is completely gray from the elbows down. White skinny jeans and sneakers. Go put this on and then I'll do your hair"

I stood there in complete surprise. I'm usually the one choosing Niall's clothes for him. I had no idea that he actually had some fashion sense.

I walked to the bathroom and took my shirt off.

When I caught a glimpse of my self in the mirror I began to cry.

Some of my ex boyfriends told me that I was ugly and fat. I'm not really that fat am I? Oh who am I kidding I'm the worlds most fattest person.

I looked at my self with hatred. Some times I would stop eating to lose weight but that doesn't help I only gain more. I look like a whale.

Louis doesn't deserve this, he's so beautiful and I'm ugly. I bet he's only doing this because he felt sorry for the fatty.

I couldn't handle it any more the urge was to big. I dropped to my knees and grabbed the razor and started slashing my wrist after the 5th one I felt disgusted with myself. I couldn't even stop my self from inflicting pain on myself.

I looked at the guy in the mirror. Everything about him screamed 'UGLY'. I hated that guy, I hated myself.

I pulled my shirt over my head with force then my pants. Luckily my shirt had long sleeves so I could cover my cuts if Niall found out he would be so disappointed in me.

He thinks I'm the one without a care in the world, the one that can protect himself from other people and their harsh word. He thinks I'm the one who's secure with myself.

But I'm not. I'm insecure.

"Finally, I was beginning to think you died in there." I gave Niall a smile in return if only he knew the truth of how I wanted to die.

The world would be better without me. My perants wouldn't have to always be thinking of what other people think of them because their stupid little son is gay.

"There I'm done. You look beautiful Zie."

I looked at myself in the mirror. Sure my hair looked good but Niall you are a dirty lair. I look ugly just plain ugly.

Just then the door bell rang signalling that Louis has arrived.

I took it one step at a time.

When I looked up, I locked eyes with the most beautiful person on this planet.

He was wearing a red and whites striped shirt with a blue blazer that made his eyes stand out and oh my god his pant. Black skinny jeans that hugged his petty little arse in the right way I was so jealous of his jeans I wanted to touch his arse but I couldn't.

****3rd person pov****

"Bye guys have fun but not too much, okay? "Niall yelled.

"Oh and Louis if you decide to do it, Zayn likes to bottom and he likes it rough." Niall winked at that and ran back into the house.

Zayn's face was red and Louis kept laughing.

"How does he have such a dirty mind but looks and acts so innocent"

Louis looked at Zayn as his heart skipped. He opened his car door for Zayn and helped him in. Zayn looked around the 2014 Audi R8 Convertible.

"Wow how did you buy this? It's like, I don't know fucking expensive." Zayn gave Louis a bewildered look and Louis only smiled back at him

Louis locked their hands together.

When they got to there destination. Louis got out so quick that Zayn didn't even have time to see where they were. He picked Zayn up like a baby and tucked his head into the crook of his neck.

"You can look now." Louis whispered to Zayn.

Zayn looked up and gasped it was beautiful.

They were on a beach, there was candles every where and in the middle there were roses that had a pick card sticking out that said,

♥Zayn be mine and I'll be yours♥

Zayn jumped on Louis screaming yes over and over again.

They began kissing which soon turned into a passionate kiss.

Louis layed Zayn down on the blanket and grabbed his wrist putting it above his head. Louis started leaving opened mouth kissed on Zayn's collar after which Zayn let out a moan.

Louis felt his pants tightening and started pushing his hard on down onto Zayn's clearly hard on. Louis' hands tightened as the friction made him even harder.

Zayn let out a whimper. Louis eyes shots open when he felt something warm under his hand. He gently pulled Zayn up and looked at his now bleeding wrist.

Zayn let out a choked sob, afraid that Louis will leave him. Louis gently kissed Zayn's wrist and pulled him into a hug.

He let a few tears fall down his face. Zayn was broken and he had to fix him all up again.

***********AN*************

Sweet Zouis who thought Zayn would be that damaged tell me what you think.

5 voted for the next update

Vote and commented.