Chapter 7

*********AN***************

I really need you to tell me how you want the other guys to be like because the are going to be in the next chapter.

***************************

Niall sat in his second home, now the closet, and cried his heart out.  

Harry had rejected their little creation. He wanted to die right now. Niall had thought that their little baby would turn Harry nice again, but oh boy, was he wrong, so wrong.

Harry was kicking Niall when there was a knock on the door followed by Harry's mom calling him. He told Niall then to go to their room and not come out. He would be paying as soon as his mother left.

Niall had run up to the extra room and hid in the closet again.  

Niall cried even more when he heard the front door close as Harry shouted. 

"Bye mom. I hope you come by again soon " 

"Will do Hazzie hope Niall's here next time" Harry's mom shouted back.  

"He will be here next time, it's a shame that he has to go to the dog shelter with Xavier. " Harry replied.

Niall cried even more. Harry still hasn't told his mother that Niall had a miscarriage. He still lives the lie. He told Niall that he was a disappointment and that it would break his mums heart.

"You know Harry, I haven't met my grandchild."  

"Yeah, you will soon."

Niall heard Harry's mom's car drive off and hard steps coming up the stairs.

No, No, No!!!

"Where are you, whore?" Harry shouted. Niall could hear the slurring in his voice, probably from all the alcohol he has consumed.

"There you are, my little whore. Do you know what happens to whores? They get used and hard too." Harry slurred as he opened the closet door grabbing Niall and throwing him on the hard floor.

"On your knees!!" Harry yelled delivering a kick to Niall stomach. Niall saw the red blood coming down his legs and began to sob. He lost another baby. He was disgusting. Usless. A waste of space. He couldn't even carry a child right.

Harry just laughed as he began entering Niall.  

"Good now that little monster is DEAD!" Harry said as he violently ripped Niall up.

Niall continued to sob and wish that Harry would just kill him now and get it over with. He didn't want to go on with life, the pain of losing a second child over-powering him. He just thought of himself as a good for nothing, gay boy, who didn't deserve to live.

Harry at last pulled out of Niall.

"Your sleeping on the ground. I don't want your disgusting blood coming on my bedsheets. You're not worthy of a shower." 

Harry said walking out of the room to go take a shower.

Maybe I should just end it all here. 

As he decided...

************AN*********** 

Vote&comment&follow

Cliffhanger. I know it's short. But I wanted to upload today and its been hectic and just plain sad.  

What do you want Niall to do??????????? Please tell me I'd really want to know I'm counting on the amount of what people are saying they want him to do so.

Please tell me what you think the only person who has been telling me is Crane21 and loveshoran so please tell me what you think good or bad.