chapter 16

***********AN**************

I'm going to be updating about 2. Or 3 chapters. Then our internet would be down for about 6 or 7 days but I promise to write a chapter every day and make it long and when the internet is back up I'll update about 6 or 7 chapter.

Sorry that I'm not going to be updating. And also again sorry for the double. 5 votes for the next update

***************************

Niall felt the shock going through him. In front of Niall there was a gazebo with light blue and dark blue fairy lights all over the gazebo.

In front of the gazebo there where rows of with fairy lights. In the background you could see the waterfall in was like it was flowing extra slowly today to match the peace of the date set up.

Niall's hart sped up when he saw a figure in the side of his eye. He turned his head to see who it was. When he saw the person he could well the blush make it's way to his cheeks. Harry?

Harry could hear his hart speed up. He slowly walked up to Niall and took his hand in his.

"Niall" Harry let a graceful smile onto his face. He led Niall back to his chair and pulled it out. He gently pushed it in again like Niall was the most fragile thing a life.

"Harry what's this?" Niall looked around puzzled why did Harry do this he didn't love me right? Niall thoughts were running all over the place.

"Niall I'm really sorry what I did to you. I was stupid and immature

And only realised that I couldn't life with out you Niall please give me on more chance you. You don't have to decide now you can go think about it and I'll wait for you for ever because you mine and I'm yours"

Harry got up and took the guitar that was left discarded in the

corner.

( I know he can't play guitar but let's pretend he can because its cute)

Harry gently started playing the guitar. He began singing on cue his soft yet deep voice broke out over the whole clearing.

I figured it out.

I figured it out from black and white.

Seconds and hours.

Maybe they had to take some time.

I know how it goes.

I know how it goes from wrong and right.

Silence and sound.

Did they ever hold each other tight

Like us?

Did they ever fight

Like us?

You and I.

We don't wanna be like them.

We can make it 'till the end.

Nothing can come between

You and I.

Not even the Gods above

Can separate the two of us.

No, nothing can come between

You and I.

Oh, you and I.

I figured it out.

Saw the mistakes of up and down.

Meet in the middle.

There's always room for common ground.

I see what it's like.