Chapter 4

Niall's eyes widened in surprise and fear.

"We.. We.. Well y-you s... See" Niall began to stutter. He did not know what to say to Zayn. He knew that Zayn knew about Harry abusing him.

He remembered the night Zayn walked in on them so clearly.

**********FLASHBACK***********************

Niall crawled away from Harry trying to reach the door. This was by far the worst abuse that had come from Harry.

"You bitch!" Harry sneered, grabbing Niall by the foot and twisting it till you heard a bone snap. Niall cried out in pain.

"Aww is the baby hurt, well that's a shame isn't it?" Harry stepped onto Niall's foot where the bone snapped and started banging his head into the floor.

"You know I'm a bit greedy tonight." Harry let out a sinister laugh while saying that.

All Niall could do was lay there and cry. He knew what Harry meant when he said he was greedy and this will only be Niall's second time seeing as Niall got pregnant after he lost his virginity.

"N...o no pl..ea..sss..e don..t" Niall manged to get out between his sobs.

" NO, I will be doing you tonight." Harry ripped Niall's pants off and violently started to shave in to Niall.

"STOP PLEASE STOP!" But Niall got nothing in reply.

"Hazza please don't" Niall whispered as if it was his last hope. But Harry only got more violent with Niall.

Niall could feel himself starting to bleed down there. He started to push at Harry.

"STOP!!" The next thing Niall knew Harry was pulled up from Niall and thrown down on to the hard floor. Niall looked at Zayn's enraged face and look down on his lap.

Zayn could feel the hatred towards Harry build up inside him. He hated Harry so much. He let the anger take over him and began punching Harry where ever he could.

Niall jumped up as soon as Zayn started to hit Harry.

"Zaynie, please stop you don't have to do this!" Niall pulled Zayn from Harry.

Zayn picked Niall up and delivered one last kick to Harry's side.

Zayn held Niall the whole night through and comforted him as he cried.

*********FLASHBACK OVER******************