Chapter 8

***********AN*************

I still need you to tell me what you want the other boys to be like. I'll update Chapter 9 soon 

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE.

**************************

Niall sat on the bathroom floor. He had gotten up when Harry went to sleep. He just wanted to end himself.

Niall was still full of blood. How could Harry let him lose a second child. Does he not have a heart? You're probably asking why doesn't he just leave Harry?

Well, it's because he loves Harry more than everything, even, after all the hurt, pain, and even the rape. Niall still loves Harry, the real Harry.

The one that would tell him he's beautiful and too thin. Not the one that tells him he's ugly and fat.

The one that would stay up late with him and caress his face and skin and  smother his face with kisses. Not the one that would slap and kick him whenever he got mad or drunk.

The one that would always be gentle with him during the love making process (even if that has only happened once). How he would gently caress Niall's skin and give him kisses all over. Not the one that would violently rip him apart and make him do stuff he didn't want to.

The Harry that would always speak to Niall in a loving and caring way. That would never get mad at him no matter what. The one that was always spoken out to everyone but he would always speak gently to Niall and not call him horrible names and hit him when he would do something wrong.

But Niall did not blame Harry. He blamed himself. If he hadn't lost Xavier, they would be a happy family. But, Niall wondered what he did wrong for Harry to hate him so much. Aren't people suppose to help each other through the grieving stages of the loss of a child.

Niall decided then and there that he shouldn't life anymore. No one will miss him when he's gone. People would probably be happy, right?

Because Niall shouldn't live, people hate him. He hates himself.

He dragged the blade down his wrist. He felt better when the blood started poring out. He started to viciously cut his arm. The blood started pouring out even more. He jumped up and opened the tap to wash his arm free of all the blood.

Niall became dizzy. He grabbed on to the bathroom counter as black dots invaded his vision.

***THE NEXT MORING***

Harry woke up and looked at his alarm clock. Damn, he was late. He threw the blankets off of him and went to brush his teeth.

When Harry opened the bathroom door the side in front of him horrified him.

Niall laid there on the ground his arms slashed open in a dried up pool of blood.

What have I done?

That was the first thing that passed Harry's mind.

He knew he had driven Niall out to a  breaking point, but never ever did he think that Niall would attempt suicide.

Harry let out a sob and fell to his knees next to Niall. He heard the front door slam close and foot steps running up the stairs.

"What the hell did you do to him?!" Zayn yelled as he pushed Harry out of the way calling an ambulance immediately.

" Did I hurt him this bad?" Harry asked in a broken whisper.

**********AN************** 

VOTE AND COMMENT 

FOLLOW

What do you think. 

Sorry it's so short I'm trying to make it longer.