Chapter 40 - "Get Out"

Chloe's Pov:

I was just sat watching mean girls in my zebra onesie when I heard a knock on the door. Connors back early? I walked over to answer it and saw the one person that I wasn't expecting. Ricky.

Ricky's Pov:

When I walked in she just stood there in the doorway, thinking. She looked shocked to see me.
"Can I come in?" I asked her, hoping I didn't sound rude.
"Sure" she replied and we walked in to her lounge where mean girls was playing on the tv. I smiled to myself.

"So what's up?" Chloe asked as we sat on the sofa. The awkward tension was going through the roof.
"First of all I just want to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for over-reacting yesterday and I'm sorry for what I'm about to say. Can I just say that this is the worst mistake I have made in my entire life and I shouldn't have downed 3 bottles of beer and if I could go back and change it I would-" I was cut ff from my pleading.
"Ricky, what did you do?" She asked me.
"I slept with Shelby..."

Chloe's Pov:

I just looked at him. No words came out of my mouth. Eventually all I could say was "oh".

It hurt. A lot. I mean, I didn't expect him to be a Virgin but I didn't expect him to do it last night. I'm not even upset. I was sat here all last night, crying and feeling worthless because I feel like a cheater for thinking I might like someone a little, while he's there having the time of his life with her. No way. All I could see was red.

Ricky's Pov:

She was scaring me. "Oh" was all she had said and she was stood there, looking at me with a blank expression. I know what you're all thinking. I can't blame her. Neither can I. I fucked up and I know I did. But I need to know what she's thinking. The sleeve of her onesie lifted up slightly as she ran a finger through her hair. My heart cracked when I saw that what Connor said was true. The deep gashes across the top of her arm brought tears to my eyes.

"Babe?" I said, reaching for her arm.

Chloe's Pov:

I ran a finger through my hair in frustration. I am so pissed right now I don't even want him breathing the same air as me.
"Babe?" He said, reaching for my arm.
"Dont" I hissed at him, pulling my arm away.
"Babe, please. I said I was-" I cut him off.
"Get out." I muttered. I have seconds until I blow.
"Babe-"
"Now." I said, slightly louder and more convincing. He obeyed and turned to exit the room.

Ricky's Pov:

I have sat in my room all night, moping. I don't want to go out because I can't face the smug looks I know Connor will have for me. But I also can't face how disappointed in me Kian and jc are. Especially Kian. He is the one person that has stuck by me and supported me in everything I do. I am such an idiot.

I had a text from Shelby earlier,
'Hi, babe.
Last night was fun. We should do it again some time. Now you're through with that whore. Call me whenever.
Shelby x'

I just rolled my eyes and ignored her. I was just about to decide to get some rest when my phone indicated that I had a new message.

At first I ignored it, thinking that it would be Shelby again. But eventually my curiosity got the better of me and I unlocked my phone. Reading the message Chloe had sent me.

"I'm sorry for yelling. I'm not mad I was just disappointed. I need some time to think. I am going to my aunts in Connecticut for a few weeks with my mom. My flight leaves at 5 am tomorrow so we can talk when I get back. Love you.
-Chloe"

A/n: ooooohhh plot twist. Comment your thoughts! Ily all. Omg Today's The Last Day Of Ricky's Collab Month!!! *Cries*
Stay cloudy☁️
-Charlie💕