Chapter 12 - Action

Kian's Pov:

I thought that Ricky had a great idea, this really needed sorting out. I had already called the nurses and everything was set up, they agreed. Thinking it was a good idea. Me, Andrea and Connor had just fineshed getting dressed and we hopped into my car, starting the long trip to the hospital.

"Kian, do you think this is gonna work?" Connor asked me from the back seat.
"I'm not sure, con. I hope so. It's worth a try." I sighed.
"Yeah, I guess" Connor replied.

Andrea was being really quiet.
"Andrea baby, you okay?" I asked.
"Just, what if this doesn't work" she looked genuinely worried.
"I know baby, we just have to hope it will." I leant over and kissed her head, then returned my eyes to the road.

Ricky's Pov:

I got the text from Kian saying that they had arrived in the parking lot. I turned the corner into the hospital and pulled over.

I got out of my car to see them walking through the doors. I caught up with them, my hands shaking because I was so nervous. Connor gave me a reassuring smile and we walked into the hospital together.

Chloe's Pov:

I was sat on my hospital bed scrolling through instagram. I was waiting for Bean, Andrea and Con to get here. I was really excited, I hadn't seen anyone except mum, Mel and Libby. In a week. And Ricky last night but I refuse to count that.

After double tapping a few more photos I heard the door handle twist. I smiled, ready to see my friends. When I turned to look at the door. I saw the one person I didn't want to see. Ricky.

Ricky's Pov:

I decided to suck in my wimpiness and I pushed open the door. When she turned round to face me I took a good look at her face, at first she looked shocked, then slightly disappointed. I really need her to hear me out.

"Hi" I croaked, breaking the silence.
She sighed.
"Leave, Ricky." She breathed, not meeting my eye. Her eyes darted towards the door as she heard the nurse twist the key in the outside.
"I can't..." I muttered. Okay, this has to work. Come on Ricky.

A/N: hey Ty For Reading:) Ily Alll! Comment What You Think Pls Pls Pls????*begs*
Stay Cloudy☁️
-Charlie:)x