Chapter 19 - Ready?

Chloe's Pov:

I carefully smeared the red lipstick over my lips and smiled. I stood back to look at myself in the hospital mirror. I smiled, grabbing the hair pin from earlier. Before I left the room I looked down at my charm bracelet. I have had it since I was 6 years old. There are 18 loops on the bracelet and I have 17 charms. There is one that everyone has bought me. My mum bought me a ballet shoe one I used to go to dance when I was little a smiley face one and a daughter one. My nan bought me a granddaughter one and a butterfly. Mel bought me a puppy one and a star one. My uncle bought me a daisy and a rose. My auntie bought me a cross and a horseshoe. Libby bought me a best friend one, some lips, a swan and a dress. My grandad bought me a C for my name. And my dad, when I was little had bought me a fish for when we used to go fishing together. Now I only have 1 spot left.

I twisted the charms around my wrist, I am never going to take this bracelet off. I headed back through the winding halls and out of the hospital. The car was still in the parking lot. I hopped inside.
"Got everything?" He asked.
"Yeah" I smiled "I suppose you know where your taking me now."
"Yes, I do but first you need this." He handed me a red blindfold and I cautiously tied it around my eyes as he started the engine.

10 minutes later his car pulled over and he told me to take off the blindfold. I pulled it off and grabbed all of my things before stepping out of the car. I thanked the driver and he drove away.

I was in a forest. On a country path. I had absolutely no idea where to go. I stood there thinking until I heard something behind me.

A/n: ooohhh cliff hanger;) new chap tomorrow. Comment.
Stay cloudy☁️
-Charlie💋