Chapter 33 - Con?

Chloe's Pov:

I saw a look in Ricky's eye. A look I had seen twice that day. It was hurt, but it was quickly replaced by anger.

Ricky's Pov:

"I will kill him" I growled, kicking the wall of Chloe's apartment. "I am going to hurt him so bad"
"Ricky, Ricky! Listen to me. This is not his fault and you can't blame him. Do you think I wanted to fall in love with you all those years ago. Do you think that's what I wanted to do? Connor didn't want this. He doesn't want to hurt anyone or be responsible for any problems caused. That's why he didn't tell you because he knew you would act like this!" She said, trying to explain to me. It isn't going to work. I am going to hurt him.

Chloe's Pov:

"Right okay, let's go over" he snarled. Obviously not understanding the concept.
"Ricky Dillon!" I yelled, causing him to turn around, slightly shocked at my outburst. "You are not going anywhere until you calm the fuck down!"
"You know you're cute when you're angry" he winked and I laughed.
"Now c'mon" I said "let's wait a bit"

Ricky's Pov:

I guess Chloe has a point, connor wouldn't choose this. He wouldn't want to hurt anyone. I am calm enough. I just want to go and talk to him.

~

I walked up the stairs and started down the hallway. I reached his door and knocked quietly.
"Con? Can I come in?"

A/n: comment what you think. Sorry it's short and shitty. Ily all.
Stay cloudy☁️
-charlie💕