Chapter 24 - In Love

Connors Pov:

"Trevor, get your ass over here."
"What's up con da Bon?" He asked
"I need help and food. You in?" I asked him.
"Only if the food is provided from you." He laughed.
"Okay"
"Yass, queen! Be there in ten." He replied and then hung up. What am I going to do with myself.

Chloe's Pov:

I was cuddled up to Ricky while we were watching mean girls and my mind started to wander. I really hope con da bon is okay. I hate seeing him upset. He is one of my closest friends and I really don't want to see him in pain. He would always help me when I was upset before I started cutting. Cuts. That would be a really good thing to do right now, I am so stressed out and worried. Just one little line would help me, right? Relax me. No. I will not cut. I am going to go and see if Connor is okay.

"One sec, Ricky. I need to use the bathroom" I said.
"Okay, baby." He replied, shifting over so that I could stand up.
I walked up the stairs and was about to enter Connors room when I heard voices inside. I know that it is wrong to eavesdrop but I have to know what is going on. I know that Connor won't tell me but I need to know what is happening.

"I just don't know what to do, Trevor." I could hear Connors voice. Is he crying? He can't be crying? No. I can't do this, I can't hear Connor cry. I was about to leave when I heard Trevor say something that caught my attention.
"Are you sure you're in love with her?" He asked.
"Yes, Trevor. I am in love with my best friends girlfriend"

A/n: ooooh the l word. C'mon guys who do you ship. Chlonnor or chlicky? Omg Ricky's collab with troye doe!Comment.
Stay cloudy☁️
-Charlie😍