Chapter 6 - Awake

*smut warning, sorry.*

Ricky's POV:

She walked into the room, smiling. She knew what I wanted straight away.

"It's okay babe, I can make you forget all about her" she muttered, walking over and climbing on top of me. Smashing her lips to mine. Her face kept turning into Chloe's in my head and I admit, I enjoyed it too much. I began to moan and she slipped her tongue into my mouth. She started to undo my button down shirt one by one, biting her lip as she went. What are you thinking Ricky? This is Shelby, not Chloe! But her face turned to Chloe's again and I just couldn't stop myself. She slid her fingers down my abs and unbuckled my jeans. I tried to lift up her top but she stopped me.

"It's all about you, baby" she whispered causing me to let out a small grunt. She pulled down my jeans and boxers in one go and started stroking her hand up and down my shaft. I let out a large whine, looking up at Chloe, no Shelby. I don't even know my mind is messed up. All I know is this feels so good that I'm not even thinking.

She suddenly put her face down and started swirling her tongue around the tip. "Aaaahhh ah fuck" I moaned. I tangled my hands in her hair, pushing her head down, causing her mouth to bob up and down on my dick.

"Mhhhmmm Oh My God" I said, starting to feel a sensation in the pit of my stomach.
"Baby, Oh My God I'm so close" I whined. She carried on, causing me to spill over into her mouth. She swallowed every drop and climbed up my body to cuddle me.
"I love you" I whispered.

I shot up in bed. Oh my god, it was all a dream, I smiled to myself. Then it all came back to me, Chloe was still in a coma. And there's still only 4 days left. Shit, no three. THREE DAYS!

I was snapped out of the thoughts by my phone ringing. I picked up.
"Hi, Ricky. It's Kaylee"
"What's worng? What happened? Is she okay?!" I panicked.

"She's awake"

*A/N Super short but, wow. PLOT TWIST! I love you guys so much. Been so long since the last update, ik ik soz, but anyways new one soon

-Charlie:)