Don't Judge Me Part 6.

Start from the beginning

Gigi:"Yeah, they can sit on our lap Y/n/n"She said.

Bella:"Yeah we don't mind"She said. Y/n nodded and held the door open for them. They all got in, as I was about to open my door Y/n stopped my hand and opened it for me.

Y/n:"I got it"She said making me smile. I got in and gave her a small smile.

Hailey:"Thanks"I said making her smile and close the door. She walked to her side and got in starting the car. We started driving over to Santa Monica and the car was filled with Skyler and Ava talking to us and telling us stories about them and Y/n.

I saw Y/n smile at them through her review mirror and focused back on the road with a smile on her face. That smile hasn't left her face from the time she got home and saw them. It was nice to see her smiling again but I couldn't help but frown a little because god knows how much I miss her. I miss us.

We arrived at Santa Monica and the girls hopped out jumping up and down in excitement making us laugh at them. Y/n went down to their size and put their jackets on and looked at them.

Y/n:"Alright what are the rules?"She asked looking at them. They whined and groaned.

Skyler:"Auntie Y/n/n we know the rules.... Can we just go in"She said pouting at Y/n. Y/n chuckled and shook her head.

Y/n:"Tell me the rules and we can"She said. Kendall looked at me and smiled.

Kendall:"If you think this is cute you should see them when they eat"She said making me laugh a little. The groaned but nodded.

Skyler:"Stay by your side or the girls sides at all times and always hold someone's hand so we don't get lost"She said making Y/n nod.

Ava:"Don't talk to strangers and if anyone bothers us we should tell you and you will deal with it"She said making Y/n nod and smile.

Y/n:"Alright,..one more thing"She said smiling at them. They both kissed her cheeks making her smile and us Aww at them. They looked at us and blushed.

Kylie:"Aww You guys are so cute"She said making them blush more. Y/n cleared the throat and smiled at us.

Y/n:"Shall we?"She asked looking at us. We nodded and followed them. Skyler held Bella's and Gigi's hand while Skyler held mines making me smile. She held Y/n's as well and brought both of our hands and ran off to Kendall and Kylie giggling.

I saw Y/n scratch her neck and look around a bit embarrassed. We both stood still while everyone smirked at us and Skyler and Ava giggled at us. I intertwined my hands with hers taking her by surprise. They way our hands fitted together made my stomach do flips and a blush rise on my cheeks.

Y/n:"I'm sorry...you don't have to-"

Hailey:"Y/n it's fine...I kinda missed it"I said making her look at me and smile a little. We walked further and saw all the rides and multiple games and food places making the girls squeal. Y/n and I still walked around with our hands intertwined making the girls smirk at me winking. I blushed and hid my face making them laugh a little.

Y/n:"So what do you girls wanna do first?"She asked looking at them. They looked around and smiled big once they spotted some kiddy rides.

Skyler:"Those"She said pointing to the kiddies rides. Y/n chuckled and nodded. Y/n made sure she took them on every single kiddy ride and not once did she let go of my hand making my butterflies go more insane.

We decided to rest for a bit when Bella saw a booth full of teddy bears. She looked at Y/n and pouted making her chuckle and wake up walking to the booth.

Y/n:"You girls want one?"She asked. We all nodded making Y/n smile and give the guy some dollars and him hand her a baseball.

Bella:"I want the big white puffy one"She said like a kid. Y/n chuckled and nodded. She threw the ball at the cans knocking them down all down. She smirked at the guy and pointed to the one Bella wanted.

Y/n:"Here Bells"She said handing her the teddy bear making Bella smile and grab it hugging it.

Gigi:"Y/n/n can I get the blue one?"She asked. Y/n nodded and knocked them down once again and asked for the blue one handing it to Gigi"Thanks Y/n/n"She hugging hers.

So far Skyler got Dory and Ava got Nemo making both smile like kids in a candy store. Kendall got a white one similar to Bella's and Kylie had a dog one making Y/n look at me and smile.

Y/n:"What do you want?"She asked. You

Hailey:"Uh the big one in the middle that's holding a heart"I said making her nod. She threw it making them all knock down and Y/n smile triumphantly. They guy looked at Y/n amazed and handed her the teddy bear.

Y/n:"Here Hails..."She said making me smile big and thank her. She nodded and smiled at us looking amused. We were all hugging our teddy bears making her chuckle"You girls look adorable"She said making us all blush.

Bella:"Thanks"She mumbled. Y/n chuckled and shook her head.

Y/n:"Come in let's get some food"She said making us all nod and smile. We walked to the food places and ordered food and grabbed a table putting our food down.

Skyler:"I'm starving"She said sitting on Y/n's lap and eating. Y/n put her food beside hers and rested her head on Skyler's shoulder and started eating. We all look at the two and awed making them look up from their food and blush.

Gigi:"You guys are so cute"She said making them smile and look down. Ava sat next to me and started talking to me while everyone talk to each other.

We were all talking to each other and having a good time as well. A few fans came and took pictures with us and stuff but whenever we are around Y/n they lay back and it's rare that people ask for pictures and stuff. We were all walking to the ice cream place when shivers went down my spine.

Y/n:"Cold?"She asked looking at me. I nodded and gave her a small smile.

Hailey:"Yeah but it's fine"I said. She removed her jersey and handed it to me smiling.

Y/n:"Here...it's your favourite"She said. I smiled a little but pushed it towards her.

Hailey:"Y/n it's fine"I said. She sighed and put the jersey over my head and pulled it down and rested her hands on my waist.

Y/n:"There"She said smiling at me. I got lost in her Y/e/c eyes slowly forgetting everything. We heard people clear their throats making us pull away.

Kylie:"Uh we here"She said smirking. Y/n nodded and walked forward while I blushed and walked besides Kendall who was smirking at me.

Hailey:"Shut up"I mumbled and walked inside hearing laughs from them. We all ordered our ice creams and sat down waiting for them. Y/n and I sat together while Skyler and Ava sat on our laps.

Bella:"Excited for tomorrow?"She asked. Y/n nodded and sent her a big smile.

Hailey:"Tomorrow?"I questioned confused.

Y/n:"Yeah, I have a concert tomorrow night"She said. I nodded as our ice creams arrived and we all started eating.

Kendall:"So all your new songs?"She asked. Y/n nodded and stole some of Skyler's ice cream making her hit Y/n. Y/n chuckled and looked at us.

Y/n:"Yeah some new, some old..."She said.

Kylie:"Anything we should be worried about?"She asked. Y/n chuckled and shook her head.

Y/n:"Hopefully not...."She said. We all looked at her weirdly but dismissed it and went back to eating our ice creams.