Chapter 32

Jackson kneels between my legs and I watch as he tears the wrapper off of a condom. He carefully rolls it onto his erection and I find myself biting my lip. This is it. I can't believe this is happening. He positions himself between my legs and waits for me to nod before continuing. His lips meet mine and he slowly pushes into me. My lips part as I gasp, the pain of my virginity being taking radiating throughout my body. "Are you okay?" he asks softly.

I let out a shaky breath before nodding. He withdraws before pushing into me once again, only further this time. After repeating this slow process for a while, my body begins to relax, making it more enjoyable. Soft moans escape his lips as he stares into my eyes. I press my lips to his and he kisses me passionately. He laces his fingers with mine and pins my hands down to the bed as he continues thrusting his body into mine.

Once we're breathless, he pulls away and I feel myself gradually building inside. He feels it to because he thrusts harder and faster until we're both coming apart gloriously. He is buried deep inside me when he collapses on top of me, using his forearms to keep some of his weight off of me. We stay like this until our breathing calms. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his forehead. "Thank you," I say softly.

"I should be thanking you," he says with a tired grin.

I run my fingers through his hair as I stare up at the ceiling. He has meant so much to me in such little time and it scares me. What if one day he decides he doesn't want me anymore? Or what if he finds someone better than me? He seems to notice that I'm lost in thought because he sits up a little and his thumb caresses my cheek. "What are you thinking about?" he asks.

"I don't want to lose you," I admit.

He smiles a little. "You won't. The only way that'll happen is if you break up with me. Or cheat."

I shake my head. "I'd never do that."

"I know," he says, carefully withdrawing his body from mine and causing me to wince a little.

He lays beside me and pulls my body against his. We sit in a comfortable silence until I eventually fall asleep.

**************************

When I wake up in the morning, my body is sore and Jackson seems to notice so he runs us a bath. I am embarrassed to find blood on the sheets from our encounter. Feeling bad for whoever must clean this room, I quickly hide it with the blanket. Jackson is already in the large tub so I join him, sinking into the hot water. I wince before leaning back against his chest. He wraps his arms around me and kisses the spot where my neck and shoulder meet. "Good morning, baby. How are you feeling?" he asks.

"A little sore," I say, turning my head and smiling at him. "But it was worth it."

He smiles. "It'll remind you of what happened for a couple of days."

I chuckle. "Even if I wasn't sore, last night would be all I could think about."

He leans down, kissing me softly. "So it was good?" he whispers, his lips brushing mine.

"It was amazing," I reply. "And I can't wait to do it again."

He plants a soft kiss on my lips. "Soon, but we need to get you on birth control if you want to continue. I'd rather not use condoms if I don't have to."

I nod. "I'll set up an appointment when we get back. So are we doing anything today?"

He shakes his head. "We're having lunch with my friends at noon then we have to head to the airport. I want you to get some rest before work tomorrow."

"How sweet," I smile.

We lounge in the bathtub for what feels like forever until my fingers and toes begin to get pruney. Wearing our robes, we go into the bedroom in search of clothes. I realize that we must have slept in longer than usual because it's already almost noon. After putting on some skinny jeans and a shirt, I quickly dry my hair and pull it back into a bun. Once we're both ready, we head out the door and go downstairs where already is already waiting, enjoying their morning cocktails. "Finally," Jasmine says, waving the waitress over. "Get these two each a Mimosa."

Jackson sits down in a chair and pulls me down onto his lap. My legs hang over the side of his and I lean my side against his chest. "Have you guys ordered?" Jackson asks.

"Yeah. I got your favorites," Jasmine says. "And I wasn't sure what you wanted Emery so I got you some pancakes."

I nod but can't help but be upset that she knew exactly what he wanted. I'm not upset with her, but with myself. We're dating and I gave myself to him but we hardly know each other. Maybe it was too soon, but there's no going back now and I'm not sure I want to. "Two Mimosas," the waitress says, pulling me back to reality. "Can I get you anything else?"

I glance up at her to see her openly checking Jackson out but don't have enough energy to care. Especially when he completely ignores her. "No thank you."

We chat over lunch and I have a few more Mimosas. Before I know it, it is time to go. Jackson pays for the bill and I give Jasmine a tight hug. "Visit me soon," I say.

"Of course," she replies, hugging me tighter. "You're good for him. He's so happy."

I pull away and smile at her. "He's good for me too. I've never been happier."

She hugs me once more before moving on to Jackson. We make our way around the table, shaking hands and giving hugs until we've gotten to everyone. I wave goodbye as Jackson pulls me out of the restaurant. We get into the SUV that's waiting for us outside and are driven to the airport where we board his plane. We were only here for a couple of days but so much has happened. This is a trip I will never forget.

**************************
Vote ★ Comment ★ Follow