Chapter 25

Raising my arms above my head, I give him a small encouraging smile. He grabs the hem of my shirt and carefully pulls it off. Next, he unbuttons my pants and hooks his thumbs in the sides. Trying not to think too hard about the fact that he is the first man to see me naked, I take a deep breath and unhook my bra. I step out of my clothes, leaving my bare body on display. I can't bear to look at him. Gently cupping my face, he forces me to look at him. "You're beautiful and your body is perfect."

His lip press against mine and I can feel his erection straining against his jeans. Pulling away, I pull his shirt off with his help. Then I unbutton his jeans and drop down to my knees. I press a kiss to the open V of his jeans before pulling his jeans and boxers down. Looking up at him through my eyelashes, I see the strained look in his eyes. He's holding back because of what I said about waiting but I can please him. There's no harm in that.

Licking my lips, I press a soft kiss on the very tip of his erection. He moans softly as I taste him. I wrap my hand around the base of his erection before taking him in my mouth. For a moment, I wonder if I'm doing okay but his moans tell me I'm doing perfectly fine. Sucking in my cheeks, I begin pleasuring him, allowing him to go as far in as possible. He was already so close that it doesn't take him long to find himself on the edge. "Baby, I -"

He groans, coming into my mouth. I am shocked at the feeling but I automatically swallow his warm arousal. When I pull away, he picks me up and carries me into the shower. The warm water cascades over us as he kisses me. When we're too breathless to continue, he begins planting kisses around my face. I chuckle. "You're welcome," I say, grinning.

He leans his forehead against mine. "I'm so glad you gave me a chance," he says softly. "You won't regret it."

I kiss him softly. "Do you have to work tomorrow?"

"In the morning. How about you?" he asks.

"Four to eleven," I sigh. "But I have this weekend off."

He smiles. "Perfect. I'm taking you out on a date."

He carefully places me down on the floor and reaches for the soap. Standing behind me, he begins massaging my scalp with his fingertips. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise," he says, washing my hair. "Turn."

I do as he says and he rinses the soap from my hair. Next, he begins washing my body. His hands caress my body and I briefly wonder why he came back early. I don't want to ruin the mood so I decide not to say anything.

After our shower, he puts on some boxers and passes me on of his shirts. I slip in on before crawling into bed with him. "How do you like your roommate?" he asks.

"She's nice," I say. "We haven't spoken much so I'm not really sure yet."

"How about your job? Do you like it?"

"Yeah, it's easy. But Danielle and Liam were there today and it was kind of awkward."

I lay my head on his chest and hook my leg over his. The sound of his heart beating soothes me. "I bet."

There's a long moment of silence before I tilt my head back to look at him. "Why did you come back early?" I ask curiously.

"Do I need a reason?" he asks. "I thought you'd be happy."

"I am," I say quickly. "I just hope you didn't come back because of our conversation the other day. The one where you freaked out about Liam being here."

"That's not why I came back," he sighs. "But he hurt you, Emery. You should have let me help instead of him."

"You were gone," I state in disbelief. "And we've already discussed you paying for things."

"And I said you needed to get used to it because I wasn't going to stop. In fact, I got you a gift while I was away."

I groan. "What is it?"

"A few things from Calvin Klein that Jasmine suggested. I told her I wanted to get you something and she said they were extremely comfortable," he explains.

"Where are they?" I ask.

"At the house. I had to get you back in my bed somehow," he grins.

I chuckle. "I am more than willing to get back in with you. I promised I'd be waiting in your bed when you got back."

"I wanted to see where you were living. And I'll take you to work tomorrow so I can see where you're working," he says.

"I work at Luciano's. Surely you know the place."

He nods. "I do. Who trained you?"

"Luca was the one who gave me the job but a woman named Natalie told me what to do," I reply.

He rubs his jaw. "Perhaps I'll have dinner there tomorrow."

Using my elbow, I sit up. "No."

He rolls me onto my back and positions himself between my legs. "Why not? I just want to visit my old friend Luca."

I frown. "I don't want them to feel obligated to keep me there."

His hand slips up the bottom of my shirt. "Fine. But I'll be picking you up and dropping you off tomorrow."

"Okay," I say, trying to focus on him and not his wandering hands.

His hand slides back down to my hip and he leans forward to kiss me. When his lips meet mine, I immediately reciprocate. In that moment, I realize I'd never be able to wait for him. Our time behind closed doors is far too intense to wait for the next step. At this rate, he'll have me sooner than either of us expects.

**************************
Vote ★ Comment ★ Follow