Chapter 12

We've been in the pool for most of the day but Jasmine gave in and went inside to eat. Jackson and are the last ones in the pool, watching as the sky begins to morph into a beautiful pinkish purple. I splash Jackson and he smiles, grabbing my hand and pulling me against his perfectly sculpted chest. He pins me against the side of the pool and I wrap my arms and legs around him. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course," he nods.

"What exactly are we? Like, are we dating or are we just interested in each other."

He tilts his head back slightly and looks up at the sky. "Well... I kind of like the idea of calling you my girlfriend. So I guess we'd be considered dating, right?"

I smile and he looks down at me. "I guess so."

He leans down to kiss me while pressing his body further into mine. I gasp from the delicious friction between us and he uses the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I pull myself up slightly, causing us both to moan from our grinding bodies. The feelings I get when I'm with him are unlike anything I've ever experienced. My body craves him.

He pulls away breathlessly and lets me go, taking a step back. "Come on, you need to eat."

I'm confused at the sudden change but decide not to comment on it. We climb out of the pool and I see the issue. Women can hide their excitement while men can't. I find myself laughing and he glares at me. "It's not funny."

I lace my fingers with his and raise our hands, pressing a kiss to his. "I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to apologize about. It's my fault."

"For thinking inappropriately," I chuckle.

He looks down at me. "I can't help it around you. I'm willing to wait as long as you want but I can't wait to finally have you."

I look down, blushing. We go up to our room in silence and I make a quick decision when the door closes behind us, leaving us in the dark. I cup his face with both hands and press my lips to his. "What are you doing?" he asks, pulling away after a moment.

"Shh."

I press my lips to his again and slide my hands down to his shoulders. My hands slowly slide down his bare chest until I reach the waistband of his swimming trunks. I hook my thumb into the band while my right hand continues down the center of his body.

As I begin rubbing my hand against his erection, his lips part and I continue down to his neck. A soft moan escapes his lips as I suck and nip at his neck. He pulls my face back up to his and his lips crash against mine. He twitches beneath my hand before coming apart, biting my lip as he does. I moan and he releases it. Grabbing my hand, he laces his fingers with mine and kisses the tip of my nose. "You're incredible."

I smile. "Go shower so we can eat."

He pecks my lips once more before going to the bathroom. I turn the lights on and wait for him to finish. He comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist, looking sexy as hell. I head for the bathroom but on the way, he pulls the string to my bikini. Shrieking, I hold it to my chest and rush into the bathroom as he laughs.

Once we're both showered and dressed, we head downstairs to Jasmine's room. Although she already ate, she decides to tag along for dessert. Jackson grabs my hand and we head for the pier. When I feel him looking at my, I glance at him and wink. He smiles before raising our hands and kissing mine.

No man has ever looked at me the way he does... like they want me - all of me. No man has ever touched me the way he does. All the feelings I get from being with him make me light headed. This is all so new to me and I find myself wondering if I'm doing things right. Perhaps we're moving way too fast? We got so close so quickly but I'm comfortable with him. I'm happy.

Jackson gets us some pizza when we reach the end of the pier. After we eat, we head to end of the pier where people are fishing. Jasmine grabs my hand and pulls me to the corner. "Look!"

Jackson's hand falls from mine and I look over the edge. The lights shining down allow us to see through the water. I glance back to see Jackson talking with one of the fishermen. Turning, I continue to look at the fish swimming in the ocean. "Hey, Jasmine?"

"Yeah?" she asks, looking over at me.

"Do you think things between us are moving too fast?"

She raises her eyebrows in surprise. "I don't know. I think that's more for you to decide." I shift uncomfortably and she frowns. "What is it?"

"Well, I've never been in a relationship so I have nothing to compare it to."

She nods a little. "Well, he's an amazing guy. You don't have anything to worry about. Just move at a pace that you're comfortable with. He'll respect whichever decisions you make in your relationship."

I smile. "Thanks, Jasmine."

"No problem."

Just then, he presses his body against the back of mine and wraps his arms around my waist. He leans his chin on my shoulder and looks down into the ocean with us. The cool wind blows harshly around us from being so far out from the land. Turning, I press a kiss to his cheek. He turns and begins kissing me softly until Jasmine makes gagging sounds beside us. We pull apart laughing before heading back towards the beach where vendors are lined up and down the sidewalks.

**************************
Vote ★ Comment ★ Follow