Chapter 31

The men wear bow ties and cuffs with jeans, showing off their muscular torsos. They begin their striptease by dancing, unbuttoning their pants which causes the crowd to go especially wild. I drag my eyes away when one of the girls nudges me. Ahe hands me a piece of dark chocolate and I glance at Jasmine who nods, also popping a piece in her mouth. It tastes funny but I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate. When I turn my attention back to the men on stage, I see them all getting help from the audience.

Once their jeans are off, they are let with their cuffs, bow ties, and black boxer briefs. For a moment, I feel guilty as I think about Jackson. But I had no idea we were coming here. My train of thought is lost when the song comes to an end and one of the men take an interest in me. Grind On Me by Pretty Ricky begins playing and I raise my eyebrows when he comes over to me. Leaning down, he lifts my chair with ease. "Give it up for our bride to be!" someone announces over the speakers.

The man grins at me as he carries me onto the stage. I am too stunned to move when he sets me down and begins dancing on me, causing me to gasp. "He's a lucky man," he says, biting his lip.

I glance back at the table to see the girls cheering and Jasmine laughing. He lifts me up and his sensual assault continues, taking me to another dimension.

**************************

We stumble out of the limo laughing. At first, I was a bit uncomfortable with watching the men but after Jasmine got a few drinks into me, I loosened up a bit. Now I am left feeling a different kind of uncomfortable. It's a feeling I've never experienced before. I want Jackson more than ever.

The only one of us who didn't drink is Sage because she recently found out she was pregnant. So she tracks down the men and we go through the casino in search of them. After a while, we find them sitting at one of the game tables. There are a group of people watching but I walk right past them to Jackson's chair and press a kiss to his neck. His bottle of Red's freezes at his lips for a moment before he sets it down. My hand slips down from his shoulder to the small opening at his chest as I nibble on his ear. "You're drunk," he states.

"I am. Are you going to take advantage of me, Mr. Lancaster?" I ask, laughing a little.

"I would never," he says with a smile.

"I wish you would," I say, leaning closer to his ear. "Because I am not wearing any panties and I am incredibly uncomfortable in my current state. Could you help me find some relief?" I whisper sweetly, knowing the only reason I am saying this is because of my liquid courage.

"We've already discussed this," he points out.

"Can we discuss your erection?" I ask, glancing over his shoulder at his lap.

He shifts. "You need to get some sleep."

"I need to be fucked," I reply in a playful voice.

The crowd begins cheering and he quickly stands up. "Holy fuck," Jasmine says. "You just won one hundred thousand dollars."

"That's what happens when you place a fifty thousand dollar bet," Jackson says, looking completely uninterested. "Let's go."

"The money will be deposited in your account Mr. Lancaster," the woman behind the table says.

"Thank you."

He gives me a threatening look which only amuses me in my drunken state. "I want your cock in my mouth," I whisper.

Leaning down, he picks my up so I am laying over his shoulder. He manages to hold my dress down as he exits the casino area. "Where are you going?" Jasmine asks, following us.

"We're going to get naked," I giggle.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" Jackson asks, turning around.

I smack his ass. "Take me to bed, Mr. Lancaster."

I hear Jasmine sigh. "Mya gave us all a piece a chocolate before the show. It's called High Love."

"What kind of chocolate?" he demands.

"An edible. It's an aphrodisiac - it heightens sexual desire. She didn't tell us until we ate it, I swear."

"I knew I shouldn't have let her go with that stoner. This is insane," Jackson says with a sigh. "What am I going to do?"

"Fuck the poor girl," Jasmine suggests. "It's what she wants and I can't imagine she's comfortable right now."

"Yes!" I yell. "Listen to Jasmine."

She laughs and Jackson groans. "If I put you down will you be good?" he asks.

"Of course."

"I'm putting her to bed. I'll see you in the morning," he says, putting me down.

Grabbing my hand, he leads me into the elevator where I stare at him. "Are we going to do it in the elevator? This is going to be so much fun," I say excitedly.

He chuckles, rolling his eyes. "Have you ever had an edible? Or smoked pot?"

I shake my head. "No," I pause. "Are we going to have sex?"

He closes his eyes for a long moment. "I don't know. I don't want you to regret it in the morning."

"I'm not that drunk. I just feel funny from the chocolate," I explain. "I really want this."

Trying to get him to realize I truly mean it, I press my body against his and stare up into his eyes, waiting for him to make the next move. He leans his forehead and hesitates for a moment before pressing his lips to mine. The kiss quickly escalates and he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him as the elevator stops and he stumbles off. He pulls away to see where we're going and presses me up against the wall as he opens the door. He carries me through the door and to the bedroom. When I pull me dress off, he glares at me. "Why aren't you wearing any panties?" he demands.

I frown. "Well, I took them off in the limo so I could give them to you but I don't know where they went."

He shakes his head in amusement before he begins pulling off his clothes. "I don't want you to regret this tomorrow. Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"For the last time, yes," I answer, excitement bubbling in my stomach.

I toss my bra to the floor before watching him strip. Tonight is the night - one of the most meaningful nights of my life. I want this and he deserves it. We're so good for each other and I wouldn't want it to be with anyone else.

**************************
Vote ★ Comment ★ Follow