Chapter 33: Jordan POV

JORDANS POV:

It hurts seeing Paisley like this, it hurts seeing her be hurt but we have to do this. Believe it or not, we are just trying to help her. Eric will hurt her again and maybe before he can, she'll realize it and break up with him. We don't want our little sister hurt again.

Sure what we're doing is harsh and we all hate it but she made her choice to go back to him. She just needs to see we're doing this for her own good.

But I couldn't help but think why Paisley was home early. Did something happen? No Evan would've told me. But she's home early for a reason. Maybe she hoped to see the little ones, if only she knew that we talked them into this no talking to Paisley thing. She'd definitely see that she needs to break up with him. James sits next to me, we're each on our laptops doing a paper for school and James' foot keeps bouncing up and down. Its really annoying to be honest but it's his nervous tick.

"I think we need to stop," James says and he glares at me. I get that he hates it but it's necessary.

"Hey man, it'll be fine."

"I don't know man, what if she cuts herself again? It was bad the first time."

"Hey she's dumb to go back to Eric but she's not dumb enough to cut herself again."

"Jordan, I really think we aren't helping her. Maybe we should talk to her, what if she's really falling back into old habits? I can't live with that again."

I shake my head, "She's better now. She's not stupid to go back to that."

Just as I say that, we hear a crash above us and James is halfway up the stairs by the time I get up. I follow and we burst through Paisleys door. She lies on the ground and I see a huge blood stain in the carpet. Her drawers under the bed are open and I see a a disposable razor blade next to her. Why did he have to be right about this? Blood was oozing from her left wrist that it looked like a murder scene.

Shit.

James grabs the towel next to her and he wraps tightly around her wrist. He applies pressure while telling me to pick her up. I pick her up, bridal style, and rush her downstairs. I place her in the back and James gets in with her. He keeps adding pressure while I floor it. God I'm actually scared. Halfway there, she says something.

"I need to clean up a mess before mom gets home," she mumbles and James slowly rubs her head.

"Its okay, we'll get the mess."

"Mom is going to be so upset that I made a mess."

"She'll understand."

"Mom, I made my brothers mad. I don't know why I made them hate me so much but they do. Mom how can I fix that?" she cries and my knuckles turn white from holding on too tight to the steering wheel. She stops talking and she's passed out again.

When we arrive to the emergency room, I barely have time to park the car. We rush inside and they automatically take her. Now comes the waiting part, God I hate this part. Deja vu anyone? I look at James and James has an I-told-you-so look on his face and I let out a deep breath. Maybe we are going too far. I dial Evan.

"Hello?"

"Evan."

"What up?"

"Paisleys in the hospital."

"What why?"

"She slit her wrist."

Silence.

"Shit, we'll be right there."

"Don't bring Katrina."

"Wasn't planning on it."

"See you when you get here."

I sigh as I hang up. God how did it get so screwed up. I never liked Katrina either but I hate Eric for hurting her. I can't dwell on Katrina too long. My thoughts are filled about Paisley. I can't lose her too. I need my little sister.

Mom, please don't let our sister die. Please bring her back to us. I promise to be better, just make her be okay.

I wasn't a praying man but it seemed right in this case. I look at James who looks at me with worry. We fucked up. We caused this mess
-----------------------------------------

OKAY LAST CHAPTER FOR TODAY!! WHATD Y'ALL THINK? SO JORDANS POV, I THINK YALL WILL GET MORE BROTHERS POV THESE LAST FEW CHAPTERS. YES IM GONNA END IT SOON...TEAR. IM GONNA MISS WRITING THIS STORY BUT THEY ALL HAVE TO END, BUT BE HAPPY BECAUSE IM NOT ENDING IT YET. SO COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE. THANKS SO MUCH YALL MAKE MY DAY!!!

VOTE.

COMMENT.

SHARE.

XOXOXO