Chapter 31: Everything Changed

Yep, it has officially gone to last year in this house. We don't talk to each other and we definitely don't hang out. They have basically shunned me, some won't even look at me. If they do they glare or roll their eyes. I can't believe it's come to this.

It's easier to avoid them in school. My brothers hang out with Katrina and her group that includes Donovan and I hang out with Eric and his friends. Even though Eric and I are dating, I still feel as though I don't fit in. Maybe I just need some time to adjust.

I was walking through the hallways when Katrina approached. She was like a lioness as she stalked over with Stacy following suit. She grins.

"So Paisley, I'm so sorry to hear trouble on the home front. It must be hard being a second choice to your brothers."

I don't say anything, I try to pass her but she places her arm in my way and doesn't move, "Wait, I'm not done with you Paisley," Katrina says, "Did you really think they'd start caring about you? Why should they? What do you offer them besides misery and the death of your mother?"

"I mean she's got a point Paisley, if you really were worth something your own brothers would take your side. The only reason Eric's with you is because he's playing you," Stacy says.

"Why are you two like this?" I finally speak, "What did I do to make you hate me so much?"

"You exist," Katrina spits. Before she can continue, a familiar voice calls out.

"Katrina," Evan says and comes up. Perhaps, he'll help me? He gives her a quick kiss. The rest of my brothers come up but none of them even glance at me.

"Hey babe," she says and looks back at me.

"What are you doing wasting your time with her? We all know she might try to kill herself again. Isn't that how you deal with your problems?" Evan exclaims and it stings. I stay quiet.

"Huh, you going to run to your mommy?" Katrina exclaims and my heart breaks but Katrina smirks, "Oh that's right! She's dead because she didn't want to even be near you. Maybe you should've died!"

I look at my brothers, but none of them say anything. Their expressions stay neutral. Do they really think this? I don't say anything, I just nod and turn around. I can't believe them, so much for always being there for me. I feel a sharp tug and then Katrina smiles at me as she digs her nails into my wrists.

"Let go of me," I growl and she smiles.

"Oh Paisley, just you wait, everything is gonna change for you," she sighs and then pushes me one last time. What is she talking about?
-----------------------------------------

Awe, this chapter made me sad:( what'd y'all think? So I think this story might be finished in a couple chapters. Is there any parts that should be taken out or added to another chapter? Let me know. If you see any mistakes can you comment mistake so that way when I edit it, I'll know where? Thanks so much for reading and please Vote! Y'all are amazing!!!

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

XOXOXO