Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Talia's POV

"Right everyone listen up." Said Ray. "Harry has an announcement to make." Everyone quietened down. We were all having breakfast the next morning when all of a sudden, Ray came and said Harry had an announcement to make that was an emergency. We were all waiting impatiently for the news.

"Harry, it's all yours." Yelled Ray. We all then turned to Harry who came out from behind a tree and walked towards me.

"Hello everyone. I know you all must be wondering what's going on? Well the thing is, I have an announcement to make. I'm in love with the most prettiest girl on the whole wide world. I don't know what I would do without her, she's amazing and I have realised I'm the luckiest guy on earth to have her and that I can't let her ever go away from me which is why.." He trailed off and went down on one knee. Everyone gasped and started to whisper. I was in shock to take my eyes away from Harry to see what was going on. I watched as he opened a velvet black box and inside was the most gorgeous ring I had ever seen. It was a diamond ring with our initial imprinted in it. I gasped.

"Talia, will you marry me?" I looked at him with tears of joy in my eyes.

"Yes." I said. Harry placed the ring on my finger and everyone cheered as he swung me around and placed a kiss on my lips.

The whole day everyone just congratulated us and we planned the preparations for the wedding.

Until we heard gunshots.

"EVERYONE, RUN!" Yelled one of the watchers as he ran past us all. Everyone fled in panic. We all looked at each other and quickly got up. Harry held my hand and had Lauren in his other one. We looked back to see zombies had broken in, it was a horde and people were being eaten and bitten. This wasn't the safe zone anymore.

We ran through a pathway in the back which brought us into some woods. We kept running as we heard screams of pain and agony.

"KEEP RUNNING!" Yelled Liam. We all ran as fast as we could through the woods until we came to a lake. We all stopped in our tracks.

"What do we do?" Yelled Daniella.

"Ray, my dad!" Yelled Kara as they approached us.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Kara lost her father." Said Ray. We all gasped.

"Oh my god." I said. "Kara, it's going to be ok. We will make it through this."

"Talia, my dad." She sobbed.

"He's in a better place. He wouldn't want you crying, he would just want you to survive and make it through this." She nodded and I smiled at her.

"So, how do we get past this lake?" Asked Tom.

"Liam?" Asked Harry.

"Yeah, that's awesome all of you ask me." Said Liam.

"Chill man, we just asked." Said Zayn.

"How about we cross with that log over there." I suggested.

"Would we make it?" Asked Siva.

"It's worth it." Said Harry and then made his way there with me trailing along.

"Ok people, one at a time and slowly cause we have a baby here." Said Harry. He then stepped on the log and held Lauren close to him. He walked slowly until he got to the middle and I stepped on behind. Him and Lauren made it to the other side and then I did. Next was Eleanor, Louis, Kara, Ariana, Niall, Ray, Liam, Daniella, Perrie and Zayn. It was just Nathan, Jay, Siva, Tom, Max and Sophia to go.