Chapter 16

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!

Chapter 16

Talia's POV

I woke up to the sound of nothing. This world has been silent and dead since the zombies have been here. I felt someone have their arms around me and smiled, the feeling was like when I was with Jonathan. Jonathan, he was here! I looked up with a grin but that soon vanished and was replaced with disappointment when I saw Harry there instead. I remembered I had told Harry to stay. I quickly got out of bed and made my way into the bathroom to have a shower. I walked out after wearing my lacy red underwear and bra. I applied minimal makeup and put on some baggy jeans and white long sleeved top. I left my hair open and made my way into the bedroom.

"Good morning." Said Harry in a husky, deep voice. I jumped a little and looked at him.

"Good morning." He was smirking at me.

"Did I scare you?" I nodded.

"Yeah, I thought my water would have broke." He looked at me with wide eyes and got out of bed. I laughed at his expression.

"Don't worry, it's not." He sighed.

"Good."

"Well, I'm just going to head to my room and shower." He said. I nodded.

With that he walked out.

I made my way outside and greeted everyone at breakfast.

"Hey, Talia. Did you like the things we brought?" Asked Ariana. I smiled.

"I haven't seen them yet. But I defiantly know they will be awesome." She smiled at me as well as the group. We then all silently ate and had some little talks too.

"Kara, listen to me." Said Ray as he came out.

"Save it. I know what I saw." She yelled as she marched off into the distance. We all looked at the scene in front of us and then looked at Ray who stood there nearly in tears.

Kara's POV

I hopped out of bed and changed into a white dress that was up to mid thigh. It was hot out. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and made my way towards the door. I thought about it last night and decided that it was best if I gave Ray a second chance, maybe it was just my jealousy. They were just only holding hands.

I had reached Rays bedroom door without realising. Should I knock or just open it? My conscience decided to just open it so I breathed in deeply and opened it. A gasp left my mouth at the scene that was in front of me. WTF!!!

"What the hell!" I yelled. Ray was there in just jeans and Sophia was in only a towel. She was laid out on the edge of the bed whilst Ray was on top of her. They turned to see me. I blinked back the tears that were about to leak from my eyes.

"Kara." Said Ray as he quickly got up and walked towards me. I ran out of there whilst Ray begged me to come back. I felt footsteps behind me after a minute but didn't dare to look back.

"Kara, listen to me." Said Ray as he pinned me against the wall.

"Ray, you were on top of her. If I hadn't came you would have....." I trailed off not having the courage to complete the sentence.

"Kara, it's not like that."

"Please, just let me go!" I said through gritted teeth.

He let go of me slowly, before he could change his mind I looked at him one last time and quickly ran away. When I heard his footsteps behind me, I knew I made the right decision. I quickly quickened my pace and made my way towards the breakfast table.

"Kara, listen to me." Said Ray.

"Save it. I know what I saw." I yelled and then ran off into the distance, letting my tears to finally fall free.

Ray's POV

I had just woken up after sleeping on the couch, letting Sophia sleep on the bed. She was still asleep so I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

Walking out in only my jeans, I wiped the my hair and shook the water.

"Good morning." I looked to see Sophia.

"Erm..hey." I said feeling weird being topless in front of her. "You can go take a shower." She nodded and went to take a shower. I stood near the window trying to come up with a way to get Kara to listen to me and also apologise.

Not realising, Sophia came out of the bathroom and walked towards me. I turned to see her in only a towel.

"Hey." She said. "I don't have any spare clothes." I nodded and walked towards the drawers trying to find something for her. She was now behind me.

"I'm sorry, it looks as though I don't have any spare clothes." She nodded in acknowledgment.

"It's fine."

"Let me go find you something from the girls."

"Ok." I went to grab my t-shirt that was on the bed behind Sophia when I tripped over her shoes and fell forwards accidentally knocking her down in process. She fell underneath and me on top.

"Shit." I muttered. "I'm so sorry." She smiled.

"It's fine." I smiled about to get up when I heard a gasp behind. I turned to see Kara watching us in shock. Shit, how did she get in without me hearing the door. Shaking that out of my head, I realised I had bigger problems.

"Kara." I said as I got off Sophia and made my way towards her. She ran though before I could get to her. I grabbed my t-shirt and ran after her whilst putting it on.

"Kara, listen to me." I said as I pinned her against the wall.

"Ray, you were on top of her. If I hadn't came you would have....." She trailed off. It broke my heart that she thought of me like that.

"Kara, it's not like that." I said, pleading her.

"Please, just let me go!" She said through gritted teeth. I let go of her slowly not wanting to piss her off more. When she ran away again, I realised what a mistake I made by letting her go and ran after her again. She made her way to the breakfast table, her pace quickening each step she took.

"Kara, listen to me." I said. Everyone's eyes were on us, watching the scene unfold in front of them.

"Save it. I know what I saw." She said and with that ran off in the distance.

I watched her as she ran and felt some unshed tears in my eyes, that blurred my vision. I blinked them back as I didn't want to cry in front of everyone and got my vision back. I turned to see everyone looking at me. I didn't know what to say or how to explain to them so I walked away and went the opposite way that Kara went to.

******

Sorri it's short, tell me what you thought???

Comment

Vote

Fan