Chapter 3

My first writing of this chap deleted when i uploaded so i did a new improved one. I wont be uploading again until i get at least 100 votes or more.....  

So keep votin :)

Jonathan's POV

We were just about to close the mall. Today we had to do a over shift as yesterday we took half the day off to spent time with Talia at the fairs. By we, I mean Adam and Raymond as well. Adam was pretty cool and we were really close, I was close with Raymond as well but not as close as I was with Adam, he was the only person besides Talia who could convince me. I knew he was just like a big brother to Talia as he used to watch me to see if I didn't anything wrong to her when we first started dating and would threaten me as well of waht he would do if I hurt her. I could I have easily knocked him out but I just went along with it as I really respected him. Talia, I thought about her. Where could she be? I needed to find her. I don't know what was going on it was just a normal day until we got attacked by some decayed humans who ate other humans flesh and they turned just like them or they killed some. Me, ray and Adam were fine though and had killed as many as we could on the ground floor, but there were some hidden we just couldn't spot them. I really wanted to be with Talia right now knowing that she was safe and right beside me where I could watch over her and protect her.she was my everything. I remember the day I first saw her when we were robbing the bank. I knew right there and then she was the one, and now I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her and nothing was going to get in the way not even these things.  

"Hey." I looked to see Adam. 

"Hey." I replied.  

"You alright?" I nodded. "Ok."  

"Guys, we should go to the upper floor." Suggested Raymond. 

"Yeah." I said. We then made our way to the top floor and carried all the weapons we found as well. Once reaching the top we looked everywhere to see if it was clear, which thankfully it was. I put the weapons down as Raymond and Adam were sorting them out. I went to the window and looked out of it. I had to go find Talia now, what if something bad happened? No, nothing could happen to her as long as I was here.  

"Guys, I'm off." I decided as I got my gun and started making my way to the elevator. 

"Bro, it's not safe." Said ray. I glared at him did he think I didn't know that. But I would risk my life for Talia. 

"Come on man." Said Adam, I looked at him. "She knows we work here and she can take care of herself. Don't worry she would come here immediately for us all to be alive." I looked at him. 

"But....what if....something's happened to her? I mumbled. He looked at me. 

"We gave her enough training so she can look after herself." He remarked. I nodded, but was confused I thought she was his little sister and he didn't even worry about her, I guess he had enough trust in her to know she wouldn't back down without a fight. I smiled knowing that's the person Talia is who never gave up and stood up for anyone to save their life and for wrong and right. And that's what I loved about my girl. I zoned out of my thoughts as we heard the elevator coming up. I looked at ray and Adam to see they had the same wide eyed expression as me. I got my gun ready and walked towards the elevator steadily ready for anything that was going to come out of there. Adam and ray soon followed my actions and were behind me. The door slowly opened and we pointed our guns at the people. I looked to see it was Talia. 

"JONATHAN!" She yelled as she ran up to me and hugged me I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around me. I felt complete and relief wash over me that she was safe and with me.  

"Hey ray, hey Adam." They both greeted her back.  

"What no hugs for us?" Asked ray pouting. Talia giggled and I glared at ray. Talia gave them a quick hug before she came and stood next to me again, I wrapped my arms around her waist as she leaned into me. I looked into the elevator to see five boys and three girls. I felt anger in my veins knowing she was alone with these five boys.