Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Talia's POV

Today was the day everyone was going in search for things before my due date. I was really nervous in case any of them were to be attacked.

"Hey, you ok?" Said Kara as she came and sat next to me.

"Yeah." I said. She looked gorgeous in her tight jeans and white long sleeve top, whilst I was in a long black maternity wear.

"So, where is everyone?" She asked looking around.

"Oh, they are busy...doing stuff." I said. She looked at me suspiciously. We hadn't told her what we were planning to do as Ray had enclosed to me that she would follow them and he wouldn't want that. But they took Ariana instead as she was well aware of around here.

"So, you and..Ray?" I asked after a minute of silence. She looked at me wide eyed and in shock.

"W-what about...us?" I stuttered.

"Come on, don't play dumb." I said chuckling. She sighed and faced me.

"He told you?" I shook my head.

"Nope, but you can tell." She laughed.

"Well, I really like him but I don't know if he feels the same way." She said.

"He does." I stated. She looked at me and smiled.

"You think so?" I nodded.

"Thanks Talia." She then hugged me so I hugged her back.

We started to talk and she set my mind off of when Harry and the gang would be back.

Harry's POV

We was still traveling in the car. It was Ray, me, Ariana, Max, Siva, Liam, Niall and Nathan. The others stayed home and were watching for when we would get back.

I stopped the car outside a store called babies r us.

"Well, here we go." I said. We began to get our weapons ready before we made our way inside. I still pictured Talia's face in my head as she watched us all walk off and stayed there. She wanted to go but we didn't let her, seeing as she was pregnant and would slow us down also I didn't want any danger to overcome her or the child as she is the only thing precious to me and I wanted to maintain my promise to Jonathan.

"Ready?" I asked the team.

"Yeah." They all said in unison.

"Then off we go!"

With that we walked out of the car and made our way into the store. Luckily, the coast was clear.

We walked into the store as it was already open. What was inside would give me nightmares forever.

There was blood all over the floor, walls and ceiling. Bodies were all on the floor left to rot with some parts missing and some next to them. Flies were flying around these bodies and a groan was heard around the store. There were piles of kids, older people, normal people that you would see daily shopping for families. Even pregnant women.

"Oh my god!" Said Ariana.

"Yeah." Whispered Ray next to me.

"Right, grab anything you can find that would be useful even baby powder and stuff." I said after a moment of us taking in everything.

They all nodded and we all went separate ways to look for baby products.

Walking around the store. I grabbed some baby powder, nappies and clothes. Stuffing them all in my bag. I then went to grab bath necessities for the baby as well. I stuffed them too in my bag and stopped when something catches my eye. I turned to see a beautiful Minnie Mouse doll that made me walk towards it. It was medium sized and soft, perfect for a little child. But what if it was a girl. I decided to just grab it and a Mickey Mouse one as well. My bag was all full now, so I made my way towards my friends when all of a sudden I heard a groan. I turned around to hear it coming from around the corner. Should I check it out or leave it? I thought.

Talia's POV

I was still waiting for the guys to come. It has now been two hours and they were still not here.

"Hey, Talia." I looked to see Kara. She looked lost.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked her.

"I've looked everywhere for Ray and he is nowhere. Do you know where he is?" I felt sorry for her but I promised Ray and I wouldn't break that promise.

"No." I said. "Sorry, but I don't." She looked at me and then sighed.

"It's ok. I had just decided that we live once right. And well...I was ready to confess....that I like him, especially since these zombies have been here." I nodded.

"That's great." I was smiling now like a Cheshire Cat. Ray would be so happy and over the moon, if only the came back now though. "You should tell before you regret it." She smiled at me.

"Thank you so much, Talia."

"For what?" I asked.

"For doing this, helping me."

"Hey, you like Ray and Ray is my friend. Anyone that is close to Ray is close to me as well." She smiled.

"I appreciate it."

"So." She said. I looked at her. "Can you tell me everything about Ray?" She had a glint of spark in her eyes. I smiled.

"Of course." I then began my story on Ray all from our childhood memories.

Inside though, I was hoping the guys would be back soon and praying they were safe.

Harry's POV

I decide to check and rounded the corner, weapon at hand. I froze at what I saw a zombie was tearing a little girls inside and stuffing them as she was watching in horror at his actions. She looked at me before her life vanished. The zombie didn't notice me so I walked closer and closer quietly before pulling the trigger and shooting him in the head. I felt the tears pour out of my eyes at not helping this poor, defenceless girl earlier.

"Harry! Harry!" I heard yells behind me. Footsteps stopped behind me before they looked at what I was watching.

"Harry, you ok?" Said Niall. I looked at him.

"Have you got everything?" I said, changing the subject.

"Erm...yeah." He said watching me intently. They all were.

"Then lets go!" With that said, I walked off towards the exit.

******

Tell me what you think???

Vote

Comment

Fan