Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Sophia's POV

I sat down at the table and then saw Ray and Kara coming. They looked happy, so I smiled because I didn't mean to ruin their relationship, Ray was just helping me. They didn't notice me there and started talking to each other about Talia's due date and Ray meeting Kara's father.

After a while, everyone went off to do their own little things and I was left there with Ray, Talia, Kara and Harry. I got up.

"Kara." I said. She looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah?" She asked. Ray looked at her and was confused like me as to why she would smile at me after all the tension I caused between them on my first day here.

"I'm sorry." I said. She looked at me.

"Why?" She asked, confused. What the hell was wrong with this girl? Did she forget everything?

"Well..." I trailed off, hoping she would remember.

"Sophia, it's ok." She said. "I want to thank you, it's because of you we got together or else we never would have told each other. Welcome aboard!" I smiled.

"Thanks." She smiled and then was going to walk off with Ray who was smiling but then turned around and said.

"Oh, and I will get someone to give you a room." I nodded and they then walked off leaving me with Harry and Talia.

I looked at them and smiled as I sat down. Harry looked at me, which was making my palms sweat and my heartbeat fast. WTF! That only happens in movies and books.

I looked up at him and he smiled, which made my stomach flip and butterflies to fly.

"Hey, I'm sorry about yesterday." He said. I remembered all the horrible things he said at the store. Talia just looked at us not having a clue.

"It's ok, I guess I deserved it." I said. He shook his head.

"No, you didn't your amazing and beautiful. Remember that and what I said was none of my business it's just...." He trailed off. I placed my hand on top of his which sent tingles through me. WTH! I ignored them and replied.

"Harry, it's ok. And thank you." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I'm just going to...." Said Talia and then got up and left. Harry looked at her and then said.

"Excuse me." I nodded and he left after Talia.

Was I starting to like Harry? Shit!

Zayn's POV

I watched Perrie as she interacted with the children at this shelter.

"Nice, Justin!" She said as she watched the little kid with black hair and green eyes do some flips. She was so beautiful I don't know how lucky I got to have her.

I put my hand in my pocket and felt the hard silver metal in a ring shape, with a big, shiny diamond sitting on the top. Yes, I was going to propose to her tonight. I was really scared but Liam and Louis helped me, which I was grateful for. I couldn't wait to marry her and have our own kids, I knew she would be an awesome parent. I watched her make her way towards me.

"Hey." She said. I snapped out of my thought and looked at her.

"Hey." I said.

"These kids are so amazing. So adorable." She cooed as she watched them play. I smiled.

She looked at me.

"Zayn!" She yelled as she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I asked. She laughed. Gosh, I loved her laugh.