Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Zayn's POV

I woke up the next day to see Perrie's naked body tangled with mine. I smiled as I stared at her sleeping form. She looked gorgeous. I slipped out of bed being careful not to wake her and made my way towards the bathroom. Taking a quick shower, I made my way into the bedroom and put on some boxers and denim jeans. I turned as I saw Perrie wake up.

"Morning, babe." She said

"Morning." I said as I slipped my t-shirt over my head.

"I'm going to take a shower." She said. I nodded. She made her way towards the bathroom after slipping on my t-shirt from yesterday. She looked hot. I smiled at the ring that shined on her finger, showing she was mine to the whole world.

After half an hour, me and Perrie were walking hand in hand towards the group. She had the biggest smile plastered on her face and it made me smile as well. She was dressed in some white skinny jeans and a matching tank top, with her hair loose. I also had to thank Louis and Liam as this was all thanks to them.

"Hey, guys." Said Perrie as we sat down.

"Hey." They said in unison.

"I'm engaged!" Yelled Perrie. Everyone looked at her and me and congratulated us.

"Thanks." We said in unison. I nodded at Louis and Liam as a sign of thanks and they smiled at me as they mouthed 'no problem'. I watched Perrie as she told everyone what happened and how I proposed. The guys whooped and the girls awed. It was kind of funny.

"I wish Louis would propose." Said Eleanor.

"And Liam." Said Danielle. Everyone looked at Louis and Liam and they both gulped. I laughed at their expressions. Louis wasn't really the marriage type of guys and Liam, well Liam would surrender sooner or later.

We all then catched on our gossips and talked. I noticed something wasn't right though and realised my suspicion was right when I saw Harry and Talia sitting away from each other and looking at each other in secret when the other wasn't looking. They were also the quit ones, which is not like them. Was something wrong?

"Guys." Said Kara all of a sudden, making everyone look at her. "My dad wants to meet Ray and me tomorrow. So we shall go there and the day after we can have the party."

"Great idea!" Said everyone.

"It would also be a celebration for Perrie and Zayn as well." We all cheered again.

Talia's POV

I watched Harry some more after Kara stopped talking. Was I harsh on him? I mean he did help me a lot when I had no one apart from Ray? No Talia, you did the right thing pushing him away. Said my conscience. Oh god, not this again.

"Talia." Said Kara. I looked at her.

"Huh?" I said.

"Will you help me get ready?" She asked.

"Erm...sure." I said. She smiled.

"Great."

After breakfast, we all were talking whilst siting on benches. By we I mean the girls. The guys were all playing football as there were no errands for today.

"So Talia." Said Ariana. I looked at her.

"Yeah?" I asked. We were all doing each others nails and gossiping about the party. I was so going to look fat in a dress because of this bump.

"Are you and Harry a thing?" She asked. I stared at her wide eyed.

"What? What made you think that?" I yelled.

"Well, you two act all lovey dovey and the way he cares for ya." She said.

"No, no,no. We are just friends." I said, shaking my head.

"Doesn't seem that way." She mumbled, but I heard it.

"What about you Sophia, who do you like?" Asked Ariana, now turning to her.

"No one at the moment." Said Sophia, shyly.

"Whatever, I see the way you look at Harry." She stated. Sophia blushed whilst all the girls oohed. I stared at Sophia. She liked Harry!

"You like Harry?" I blurted out all of a sudden. Everyone looked at me.

"Erm...well..I-" I cut her off.

"Just tell me!" I yelled. The girls looked at me in shock. Sophia looked scared.

"Yeah." She mumbled. I nodded my head as I stared at her. Why was I acting like this? It's Harry's life, it's not like I love him or something? Or am I? I laughed that thought away.

"Cool." I said and then looked ahead at the guys.

Harry ran towards us girls and stopped. He was breathing heavily from all that running around.

"Hey girls." He said. He didn't even look at me once or say hi. What the hell! I was furious! He then pulled his shirt over his head. He had a chiseled tone chest and abs. I would be lying if I said he wasn't well, fit. They girls looked at him wide eyed. But they were all taken so I didn't mind. What pissed me off though was the way Sophia was looking and what Harry did next made me want to slap him.

"Like what you see?" He said to Sophia, with a smirk. She looked at him and blushed.

"Erm..."

"It's ok, babe. I am hot!" Wow, cocky much! He then threw the shirt on her lap and ran off towards the boys before winking at her, did I forget to mention he didn't even notice me once sitting there.

The girls all screamed in excitement which made Sophia blush more.

I got up growling and marched away, noticing all the girls were looking at me confused, all except from Kara and Eleanor.

Eleanor's POV

I watched as Talia marched off in a pissed off mood. Me and Kara looked at each other with smirks.

"She so likes him." Said Kara. I looked at her.

"I know right." I said. "We just have to get her to confront her feelings towards him."

"But what about Sophia?" Asked Kara. I looked at Sophia who was giggling with the girls and looking at Harry.

"Well, Harry doesn't like her, you can tell he just did that to make Talia jealous." I said, pointing it out.

"How do you know?" Asked Kara.

"Look how he is looking at her with hurt." I pointed at Harry. Kara looked and saw what I said was right.

"Wow, they love each other." She said.

"Shh." I said, quieting her down. "This stays between me and you. And we shall get them together as well." She nodded as she smiled like a Cheshire Cat. I joined her.

"So what's the plan? Asked Kara after a while.

"Well..." I said and then explained the plan to her. She listened with interest and jumping with excitement.

******

Sorry, it's short but skool starts tomorrow so I am busy wiv hwk and stuff!!

Vote

Comment

Fan